Llewellen Foster
Human Rogue
Song of Inspiration: 'Invisible Man' by Queen

Rest is WIP

Whisper

Race: Wood Elf
Class: Soulknife
Alignment: CG

Song of Inspiration: Boku no Takaromono from Seitokai Yakuindomo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqnhY3k-ugU

Complete!
Name: Augustus ("Finn") Finnegan
Race: Human
Class: Swashbuckler
Alignment: CN
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Song of Inspiration: Rewrite by Asian Kung-fu Generation lyrics and short version of the song

Argomer
Male Neutral Human Barbarian, Level 1, Init +3, HP 13/13, Speed 40ft
AC 18, Touch 13, Flat-footed 15, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0, Base Attack Bonus +1
Short Sword +1 (1d6+3, 19-20/x2)
Short Sword -1 (1d6+1, 19-20/x2)
Chain Shirt (+4 Armor, +1 Shield, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 11, Cha 10
Condition None

Appearance
AppearanceTall, with a black mohawk and beard. Argomer has an old scar vertically running down his face, from his forehead to his cheek, over his left eye, which is discoloured, a light grey, while his right eye is a pale blue.

Personality
PersonalityArgomer is untrusting and hard-hearted. He is out for vengeance, and most other feelings are lost behind his steel-like facade, they are not shown. He is very serious.

Background
BackgroundArgomer was young when his village was attacked by Orcs. All others were slain. He only survived because his mother hid him. Argomer has travelled much of the world training himself, and trying to find the Orcs who destroyed his family and friends. His father was killed by an axe-wielding Orc, just in front of his hiding place, and his mother was cut down by archers. He believes he will be able to learn more from those who have been brought to Devil's Island.

Song of Inspiration "We Are the Archers" by Oh, Sleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
Whisper (WIP)

Song of Inspiration: Boku no Takaromono from Seitokai Yakuindomo
For me, songs should be something in ENGLISH.. so we (GMs) can get the feel for.. to me atleast, that song is gibberish..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonizio View Post
For me, songs should be something in ENGLISH.. so we (GMs) can get the feel for.. to me atleast, that song is gibberish..
I guess I should change my song too then, huh? ^^;

But it's just a piano piece. There are no words. It's for the small music box. The story behind that is still not finished.