Notices

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

SkySea camping (colabrative Project)

SkySea camping (colabrative Project)

So my idea is on the surface not very original. It's a community world building project. I want everyone to chip in with description of towns city's factions dungeons history events character themes and monsters for a rich and vast dnd 4e campaign world

But here's where it gets interesting the main theme for this world is a gargantuan crater about a third of the worlds mass and the circumstance of about 2 or 3 the Russias. Which this crater came a war for power as land masses where made destroyed and reshaped.

But this campaign setting is not set in the war but after as peace has almost been fully restored to the land and somewhere towards the end of the war it was des covered that with a strange and alien material brought to this world with the creator wizards and mechanics can create flying ships to explore the expanse of uncharted floating islands that is 'the great pit' (or whatever other name seems appropriate)

One of the major things that I have already done for this world is started to completely re write the ship system from the astral sea books and other books. I have taken ideas from other home brews around the Internet so don't be offended if you came up with part of this idea but the main source for this didn't incorporate boarding other ships.

I am currently running the very early stages of a campaign set in this world so I have a lot of information that I will upload in the coming days and I have started drawing a few maps. But I think this project has so much potential that it would be good to have a bunch of experienced DMs and world builders making this project the most it can be.

You need to remove the quotation mark right before "Ship types" in the spoiler, then add a right bracket ("]") after the word "types."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaBear View Post
You need to remove the quotation mark right before "Ship types" in the spoiler, then add a right bracket ("]") after the word "types."
Thanks PB