Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

I'm fairly sure it couldn't get any worse...

Is there a limit to how many times you can post for one scenario? NM? I don't plan on posting right now as I want to give some other people times to post. But just don't want to post too much if it is not allowed.

The limit occurs when the scenario can not longer be made worse. Until that point, there is no limit.

Now, to make it worse...

The virus now causes its victims to develop
Baseline example: what happens when Rei gets a "papercut" in End of Evangelion and leaves a visible streak of blood on the moon.
extremely high pressure blood.

To make matters worse it has now been 4 months and all of China, Germany and the Ukraine are infected. America has a 89% Infection rate and all the power is out. Being as the creatures can hunt by smell you have to live in the sewers to survive.

Even that isn't safe because the rats, attracted to your own fecal emanations, like to use you as chew toys a la The Princess Bride.

IT Has been more then two days. So I new scenario must start.

MYTHWEAVEAGGEDON
It is the year 2012 and an giant asteroid is going to collide with the Earth in 33 days. It was found out 50 days ago. They trained a bunch of oil workers and astronauts were trained to go into space and shoot a Nuke into the Asteroid and destroy. But unlike the beloved movie. This was reality and they all sucked. So they failed to detonate the nuke and all died.

How could it get any worse? The Earth will be destroyed in 33 days.

That doesn't even make any sense. It also doesn't make the hazard any worse. The asteroid is going to destroy the planet. It doesn't matter if it has a virus on it or not.

And if that wasn't enough, the number of infected grew strong enough for the hivemind to inadvertently transmit a psychic signal, like a beacon, attracting an alien space-faring race of ferocious, bipedal canines.

I am done with this game. People aren't playing it right. Have fun folks.

Sorry. Somehow I completely missed the new scenario you posted.

Don't take your ball and go home. I'll bow out of the game.