Thirst of the Night

Old Jun 2 '12, 4:10pm
Creating peace through destruction

Thirst of the Night

Thirst of the Night - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
Estimated Members Requested: 8

Three Clan Leaders and 5 Hunters are needed.
Setting- The clan wars are taking place in this
Sorry for the PDF formate its the only way I could upload the PIC
city. Specific details located in the game forum.
Attachment 37473
Entrances to the sewers can be located at the grey circles or the red houses.

Character creation:
The leaders are full Vampyres (MM 252) with 5 character class levels
Hunters are 10th level.
Most official sources are accepted. Just ask and I'll probably say yes.
Hunters get 45K gold.
Vampyres get 60k gold.
Organic character creation (DMG 169)

House Rules:
Any wooden Weapon Gets and auto x3 Crit when used of a Vampyre.
A Vampyre can be killed permanently if killed by a wooden item.

Express your interest and what you want to be in this thread and if your a Vamp you'll get your own thread. All the hunters will be sharing a app thread.

Game Description:

They destroyed the town hall last night. These clan wars have been going on far to long. Something must be done. A letter sent to Albania. A fee of 5000 gold pieces. Five hunters. Three clans. Who shall prevail.

Last edited by thenightssong; Jun 14 '12 at 7:47pm..
Is there anything specific you're looking for in character creation? Also how are stats being done, rolling, point buy?

A Wizard Hunter could be fun, load up with Fire and Light spells, etc. I'll see what comes to me ;-)

I'm interested, but you will have to provide much more information than what you have done, including vampire and non-vampire (particularly hunter) -organizations, what outsiders would know about the city and what version of the vampire you use. We will also need to know if there is any class or race restrictions for hunter

Sounds interesting. I would love to try my hand at building a vampire...

Interesting indeed, just as previously stated more information would be well-loved :3

my bad we are using the organic chacter creation meathod (DMG 169) to be rolled in forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normoth
I'm interested, but you will have to provide much more information than what you have done, including vampire and non-vampire (particularly hunter) -organizations, what outsiders would know about the city and what version of the vampire you use. We will also need to know if there is any class or race restrictions for hunter
The only requirement for classes is that I have the book first. Hunters shall be working together. The Civilians will only know that somthign bad is going on where entire building get destroyed and people killed in grusome ways, and that five well armed strangers have recently arrived. The Noble church of St. Cutherd however knows that a Vampyre clan war is going on and they have sent for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArasaadiDragonstar
I feel that because you spelled Vampire different, there is setting-specific knowledge I don't have lol
If not, sounds interesting
Their's no special setting or history, I just like writing it like that.

Do you have the following books: Rokugan Campaign Setting, Miniatures Handbook and Magic of Eberron?
:3

Also, are the vampires Strictly evil? Or are we free to be the alignment our characters would be?