Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hello from a new guy...

Hello from a new guy...

Hello everyone im new to this site and pen and paper rpgs in general.I know a little about d&d 4th edition and am trying to learn
3.5.Im not new to roleplay and have played on many sites that didnt have rpg elements.I hope that this site is as nice as others and it looks like it is from what ive seen.

Welcome to the weave, Gig225.

It shouldn't be hard to find a game. Just dive into the Games & Ads section. You can ask questions and most people on here are quite helpful.

And then I'd turn you into a dead turtle welcome to the weave Gig.

A small girl with long, curly dark brown hair approaches you and curtsies. "Welcome to the Weave, Gig. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm rather new here as well, and I hope you'll have as wonderful a time here as I."

Vox's hands wrap around the small girl's waist and he nods his head and says, "I kidnap new people. Mwahah!" his hands slip away from her as he starts choking on his own laughter.

"I kidnap old people. Mwahah!" Reaper walks next to Vox laughing and then offers him an evil kidnapper dance