Notices

Discussion...

Question: The Hierophant's abilities aren't actually spell-level equivilent like Archmage. They just get added on. This is because Hierophant doesn't give extra spells each day like Archmage does. Does that effect your rule?

Quote:
Does that effect your rule?
No.
I keep forgetting the Hierophant doesn't advance spellcasting ability like the archmage, which is something I was supposed to edit.

It'll work as I've indicated, with the Hierophant and the Archmage able to switch out their High Arcana and Special Abilities as they need too, and the Hierophant Prestige Class will advance spellcasting.

It currently also raises the CL for all your casting classes. It will still do that, right? It's the main reason I wanted it.

Question:

Quote:
In place, Skills 'Stack', if, by multiclassing, one class offers Swim, the other offers Climb and the other offers Jump, they stack to make Athletics a Class Skill.
Do you need to get the three base skills, or having two of the three through multiclassing is enough to get the full skill?

Quote:
It currently also raises the CL for all your casting classes. It will still do that, right? It's the main reason I wanted it.
Levels in the hierophant prestige class, even though they do not advance spell progression in the character’s base class, still stack with the character’s base spellcasting levels to determine caster level.
Wait, if it DOES advance all class spellcasting, it doesn't NEED the +1 of divine casting.

Quote:
Do you need to get the three base skills, or having two of the three through multiclassing is enough to get the full skill?
Two is still enough.

Quote:
Well, it doesn't grant spells, only CLs
Mhmmm, I wouldn`t want them to stack...

Quote:
The original house rules in the big 20 post thread still apply, no?
I moved them here.
But this is the official thread.
Any on the spot ruling I make, should find its way here too.

Here's what I want to happen: Hierophant increases the CL for druid and death delver. If you'll let it grant another five levels of druid casting, too, that would be icing. I don't want it to give 2x caster level to druid, I hate shinanigans like that.