I've made some pretty substantial changes to the alpha sheets behind the scenes, and to the Pathfinder [Legacy] sheet in particular. Please try clearing your browser cache, or post in the Experimental Features forum if there are any issues!
At this point, we highly recommend that all new Pathfinder sheets be created in the alpha and that existing Pathfinder sheets be copied into it via the 'Copy to Sheets Alpha' link in your regular sheet list
Steampunk setting, few people, Definitly posting interest !
1. I'm an experienced Rper with no real experience with Fate (but i have the rulebook PDF)
2. I love the Victorian Era. I love steampunk. I am very very familiar with this time in history.
3. I've played Vampire the Masquerade, and Call of Cthulhu, I loved both.
4. I'd love from the game - well, mystery, science fiction, a sense of horror and the unknown. I'm a fan of Call of Cthulhu and Sanctuary.
5. I think we're successful if everyone keeps playing and has a good time.
My first truly relevant question - if we do up stats, what is the CPL ( cmpaign power level) - we should create with.
Hmmm, it's steampunk in the sense of having supernatural elements added to Victorian-era Great Britain, but as far as we PCs are concerned (at the moment at least), it's just normal 1880's London. No anachronistic technology, no elves or dwarves or whatnot wandering the streets, etc.
Also, hi everyone, I'm the returning player mentioned. I play Robert Gideon Henley, a widowed 40-something reporter working for The Illustrated Police News (an actual paper that ran during that time). Feel free to ask me any questions you might have about my character, the game or the DM. Though I can guarantee you that any answers to the last two will be overwhelmingly positive. Omnis has been running this since 2010 and I simply cannot sing his praises enough as a storyteller.
The power level (found here on the wiki Omnis made for the game) is Expert, with 24 points to spend on abilities (though abilities can only have a maximum of three points each) and three Expert Advantages.
Also should mention that I'm new to the FATE system too, though Omnis and I have been going through a bit of a practice story just to get the feel for it.