Track 1: Welcome to the Jungle

 
OOC
I didn't yell at them. But I guess with me rolling a 2 on my diplomacy with my +10 bonus was not good enough to get them to trust me so I will try a different tactic. Does my character know anything of Warforged before? Doe sit require a Knowledge roll of sort?
Dice Roll: 1d20+4z
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 9)
Will save if needed for the intimidate (9)


Trooper frowns and looks the five stowaways over and pulls out his Heavy Crossbow. Loading a crossbow bolt into it. He turns around and aims it at the people on the dock. Clearing his throat and speaking in a very loud and booming voice. The crossbow aimed at the group of people. Attempting to Intimidate them.
Dice Roll: 1d20+8z
d20 Results: 6 (Total = 14)
Intimidate Check (14)

"If anyone wants to mess with these stowaways you will die! I will not tolerate this kind of cruelty. These five are now under protection of the trooper. If anyone has a problem with this, you can speak to Mr. Pointy."

Scar will fire the crossbow into anyone who tires to fight him. If no one messes with him he would sling the crossbow strap over his shoulder and hook the crossbow back on his shoulder hook. He would then turn to the group of stowaways and motion for them to follow him. Then he would lead them to the nearest tavern and buy them some food.


When Trooper pulled his crossbow, noone made big deal about it, but when he loaded it and pointed it at the stowaways, yelling about his lording over them, dockworkers were quick to cover behind anything nearby and the stowaway group scattered like an flock of birds, one of them starting to run streight away from Trooper, one trying toward the sea, one toward the close by drinkinghole and two, most ragtag of them, just broken down in fear, where they stod.

Things happend in way too fast for anyones liking. Then stowaway that was bolting toward the wateringhole, was cut down by the armed bouncer who smacked his head in with quite large cudgel, when he tried to flee into the place.
"You must be new face mr.Pointy.. If you go claiming those slaves as yours, you should firs keep them in line and out of my enstablisment, you hear?" Bouncher shouted with his cudgel in hand, dripping blood and skull fractures.

The Trooper raises the crossbow and fires the crossbow at the armed Bouncer. Instead of moving he reloads the crossbow with another bolt. Looking around wide eyed for any more resistance. If it was a fight these scum wanted, they would get it.
Dice Roll: 1d20+3z
d20 Results: 20 (Total = 23)
Shoot the bouncer (23)
Dice Roll: 1d10+1z
d10 Results: 6 (Total = 7)
Damage if I hit (7)
Dice Roll: 1d20+3z
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 15)
Confirm crit for X2 damage (15)
Dice Roll: 1d20+2z
d20 Results: 20 (Total = 22)
Initiative (22) (added by co-Gm)

When Trooper reloaded, bouncher watched in from his door caring little of the mans working, but when he turned and shot him, expression changed. "What the fu.. " as the bolt dug into his left bicep, just under his hide armor. His eyes flared red in pain and rage, and where normal softlander would drop like stone from the bolt, he charged streight at Trooper, swinging his cudgel above his head with two hands, foam forming in his mouth.

As the cudgel connectes with Troopers side right under his left arm, loud THUMB was heard and Trooper drops like an ragdoll, out cold or dead.

Dice Roll: 1d20+5z
d20 Results: 17 (Total = 22)
Charge attack (22)
Dice Roll: 1d10+3
d10 Results: 5 (Total = 8)
Greatclub damage

OOC
Post now edited!


Trooper had his crossbow reloaded and brought it up to a fire a second time. Screaming out to the madman as Trooper was suddenly afraid.

"DIE OPPRESSIVE TY.."

But he was cut short as the Barbarian only made it 15 feet before falling to the ground, bleeding from the crossbow bolt in his chest. Trooper stood protectively over the Stowaways and looked to the others at the dock. He was said that one of the stowaways was killed. But he would not stop to mourn the man for long. Speaking to the terrified stowaways with command in his voice.

"Strip the bouncer of his weapons armor and coin. They all belong to you know stowaways. At least you will be able to protect yourself in the future. I will do my best to make sure no one else messes with you."
DICE WERE DELETED FROM THIS POST

Thanos had just barely been able to move out of the way to avoid getting caught up in the mayhem. This was exactly why he preferred to not get involved in other peoples business one way or another, it always had a chance of turning into a bloody mess.

For now he just watched the man get hit with the cudgel, quietly wondering what kind of impulsive fool would try to change a city before he even got off it's docks. Ohwell, at least he had to give the man credit for his skill with the cross-bow.

ShaderThe large warforged man watches as the violence unfolds and the stowaways scatter. Deciding that trying to work with such cowardly people would yield no decent results he motions to Thanos to let them go and to stay back out of the disagreement before them.

Once he saw the bouncer get hit and the drop the other guy trying to help the stowaways, he stopped to think about his next move. He decided that if the bouncer left the man on the ground bleeding, he'd help him. Otherwise, he decided it wasn't worth starting an outright fight with the city's citizen. He would need subterfuge and skill to take control of this island, not muscle and brute strength.

ShaderDeciding that things are too complicated here on the docks, the large metal man turns away from it all and looks at the closest buildings. Ignoring the hanging bodies and the noise of everything else, Shader smiles as he ponders his next move. Glancing over, he sees his right hand man Thanos standing ready to do what needs done. Shader realizes that the man is in fact Human and therefore living. Living beings need nourishment, so that is what needs addressed now.

"Right, Thanos. Let us explore this so called town. We shall see if they have a decent establishment with some decent drink! Once we are sated we can determine our next move." He tells the man in his slightly gravely sounding, very confident voice.

"Agreed. Lets just hope the rest of the town is at least somewhat calmer." He says with a glance to Shader, while moving to leave the docks behind them. Still, he can't help but think that the man had it coming, charging into an unknown city, weapons out and sticking his nose where it didn't belong without ever trying to get a feel for the place first. But he did prove a point, rash fools rarely live long.

ShaderThe metal man turns away from the gnarly scene and heads towards the town, trusting that Thanos will come along as well. As he heads into the town he keeps a friendly expression on his face and holds to a confident step. In his mind there is nothing more important than a first impression, and he likes his to always be strong. As he passes the buildings he examines each one, looking for one that indicates it is a Tavern or Inn of some kind.




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us