Notices

The Mumbling Myknock (The OOC thread)

I was actually thinking of someone doubling back to the Sabre and use the turret against the fighters before someone gets fried but that's ooc obviously and Dr. Foo here has it perfectly right regarding the IC situation. And none of the fighter pilots have stated that they'll be roast chicken soon.

Well.. Luckily for Cyrian, he's now in a dog fight. He has done well and shot up the other fighter. Now the turrets should have a -5 to try an aid another and make it that much harder. Good luck to all those poor little fighters out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPhoenix View Post
Clearly, both Caliana and Cyrian are in trouble, as their opponent is either undamaged or slightly damaged...
And I'd like to correct myself: Caliana's opponent is nowhere near "slightly damaged"...

Edit: I seem to recall someone saying he wasn't reading the space battle on purpose. Out of curiosity, who is not reading that battle (amongst the boarding party players)?

Though it wasn't me who said it I'm pretty much not. I take a glance every so often, but tend not to read IC threads without my PC in them.

I am only scanning it looking for the transmissions from the two fighters and I took into account the DR transmission. But that's it, really. Just enough to be able to play comms relay. So it is correct, Mara doesn't know how bad things are right now, neither fighter told her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPhoenix View Post
And I'd like to correct myself: Caliana's opponent is nowhere near "slightly damaged"...

Edit: I seem to recall someone saying he wasn't reading the space battle on purpose. Out of curiosity, who is not reading that battle (amongst the boarding party players)?
Was worried there as that was a pretty decent hit.

I mentioned I wasn't reading the boarding party thread, is that what you're recalling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenflipity View Post
I mentioned I wasn't reading the boarding party thread, is that what you're recalling?
Ah yes, that must be what I was talking about!

I have not been reading the other thread, but I have been dying to, considering the juicy tidbits I keep seeing in the OOC. Is it okay to be reading it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by voin View Post
I have not been reading the other thread, but I have been dying to, considering the juicy tidbits I keep seeing in the OOC. Is it okay to be reading it?
Yeap. You're welcome to, and encouraged even, to read everything.

Just finished catching up with the space battle thread. Yikes!!!! It is getting scary.

Thoughts -

1) Okay, those enemy fighters are officially BAD DUDES. Firing on disabled ships? Gah, that is brutal!

2) I like Stang's laconic one-liners.

3) Paro, you are doing a good job having Mara interact with Stang and Cali in this thread.

3) May the Force be with you, Cali - now get out of there! We don't want to lose you.