Notices

The Mumbling Myknock (The OOC thread)

It looks like you still have one feat to choose. Point Blank Shot would be your level 1 feat, and Humans have an extra feat.

I'm a little confused about Saga, so I don't get a level 1 feat if I'm not a human?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaati View Post
I'm a little confused about Saga, so I don't get a level 1 feat if I'm not a human?
EVERYONE gains a bonus feat at level 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, and 18. Humans, as a racial bonus, gain a bonus feat and a bonus class skill at their creation in addition.

I know that is the case in D20 and 3.5e, but the core book's language wasn't very clear, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by vergerefosh View Post
Would you view either Jawas or Wookies as appropriate for the period?
Jawa no. Tatooine's location was lost and isn't redicovered for a few more hundred years.

Wookie yes.

Quick question Val, BP, and Dur: what is the preferred tense in this game? I've seen both past and present used so far and was wondering which you preferred for consistency? Just something people don't always think about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeblebrox View Post
Quick question Val, BP, and Dur: what is the preferred tense in this game? I've seen both past and present used so far and was wondering which you preferred for consistency? Just something people don't always think about.
Either/whatever you want. Personally I find past tense easier to write in but present is more immersive.

I think we should go for present. Regulating it requires writing control, but like Val said it is more immersive, and that's why we're here right?