Notices

The Mumbling Myknock (The OOC thread)

Play what you want and what you will enjoy for the long run. Don't worry about how many other applicants are of the same class.

i said something like this would draw interest! who can ignore Star Wars

given the rising numbers may i throw the idea of 2 groups?

Fell, come on we're more than meatshield, soldiers are able to do other things like shotting back

Haha we do have 3 GMs Seems doable, but that is all up to the GMs, I wouldn't want to impact the first group's experience by taking up too much of the GMs' time in the second group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrinmiller View Post
I have a noble. I will be posting later today
I also know you from another gaming site. You are PMiller from URPGS, right?

Nice app, anyways. Zeltrons are tons of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fell View Post
Nice app, anyways. Zeltrons are tons of fun.
They are. One of my favorite characters I've ever played was a Zeltron force witch. Truly troublemakers they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiyn View Post
They are. One of my favorite characters I've ever played was a Zeltron force witch. Truly troublemakers they are.
Oh hoh! Scandalous, a Zeltron witch. Trouble with a capital T.

One of my longest running Saga games had a Zeltron in it, and she had a bad habit of entangling the group into so many sticky situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fell View Post
Oh hoh! Scandalous, a Zeltron witch. Trouble with a capital T.
Heh, heh.

Yep, I am PMiller from URPGs. (whether that is good or bad, I dunno)

Man, I just realized Katjur is pretty similar to Ent's from Lord of the Rings. Slow talking, with heavy amounts of consideration, deep booming voice, strong ties to nature.

Hey Val, another Homebrew request. The Feat "Sport Hunter" (Page 25 - Galaxy at War) gives benefits to people using Sport Blasters/Rifles and Slugthrower Pistol/Rifles. I'd like to include Repeating Crossbow (Galaxy at War - 39/41) because in its description it refers to the weapon as a "is popular...with hunters who desire an additional challenge." I think given this I should be able to included it as a primitive rifle, and just apply the slugthrower rifle bonus, which changes it from a 1d8 to a 1d12.

Does that fly with you?