Notices


Destiny's Rest

 
Zeth Rand, Human Male Pilot

~ Destiny's Rest - Docking Bay #1 ~

Zeth walks toward the Toydarian displaying a cheerful smile. "Business as usual I see Vitko. Although I hope you're not skimming these people on all their credits in time like these, are he?" Zeth turns toward the small crowd.

Destiny's Rest - Cafeteria - Casualty Collection Point


Shalkar - Station Doctor of Marko & Family

Application Post


Shalkar had been alerted to Rowan's sudden improvement by a layperson who had gotten the Doctor's attention about her improving condition. "Can you hear me?" He asked Rowan as he began to asses her wounds and check her vital signs, this shouldn't be happening. Granted a sudden improvement was always a good thing but not this soon. Had he missed something?


Before following all the others, Cid moves to the dead body that Jack was referring to. Quickly checking for signs of life and not finding any, Cid records the mans identity via video recording and looking for some sort of identification. Then Cid calls through the com for a pickup of a dead body at this location - for when the station actually decides to start picking up their dead.

Cid doesn't chirp in on the conversation, but instead follows the others as they leave ahead of him. Cid preferred to be towards the back anyways, it was much better to let the others filter in if there were traps - that way Cid could help aid them when needed without being directly in the line of fire.

As they approach Vitko, Cid remains a few steps behind the others, recalling a few haggles between Vin and this merchant to be quite the show. It was a way of life, no one could really be accepted by these merchants if they didn't know how to haggle a deal. Cid remained quiet like before, just looking about, knowing that the next hanger was the one that Vins' ship was in - perhaps Cid could sneak in a quick charge and a message out to the Corporation he was tasked with responding to at Vins demise. And perhaps, later in the day, Vin could get a pilot to take the ship and space Vin from his ship in accordance with his will.






Jack nod at Ranas ten resume his duty, walking next to Zeth as he talks to the merchant "i really hope not" he continue the phrase of the pilot, there is a strong contrast between the two, a smiling and friendly young pilot and a serious, nervous soldier " any wounded should reach the cafeteria if able, there are trained medics there, if unable we have it" pointing Cid


Destiny's Rest - Power Generator


"Alright, guess it's time for plan 'C', " Kal says, drawing his blaster "Hang on just a few more minutes. I promise I'll be back with some parts, even if it means spending some time in a holding cell." As Kal finishes he turns and jogs out of the generator room, the grining sound of the engine drowning out his footsteps as he picks up speed. The sparks illuminating him in flashes, causing his shadow to dance like it did when he was a kid, sitting around the campfire with his cousins. Telling stories of ghosts that haunted skeleton stations, preying on bandits and vagabonds that tried to make them their home. Hopefully he wouldn't be one of those ghosts anytime soon.




Docking Bay
The thoughts of the campfire fade away as Kal rushes into the docking bay. Still running a dry rehearsal of the conversation he is going to have to have between himself and Vitko, he is stopped dead in his tracks when he sees a group of familiar faces gathered around the toydatian's booth.

"Man, am I glad to see you guys." He says as a sigh of relief overtakes him. But then his face turns sour and he stands up tall, towering at his full
height
1.9m "Listen up, because this effects all of us," As he addresses the crowd his eyes stop on Jack, "The main generator is pretty busted. Right now one brave man is holding this ship together, but he can't do it for long. If we don't get some parts back to him soon, well, none of us are going to be held together when that thing blows." he pauses for both dramatic effect and to get a chance to catch his breath, then continues, this time addressing Vitko "Now I'm betti- hoping you can help us out here Vit" he clearly pronouces it like Spit, not afraid to show his disdain for the toydarian "McRae said you'd have some parts we could use, sadly I don't have time to sit here and barter with you."


~ Destiny's Rest - Vitko's booth ~
Vitko - Shady Merchant and then Some

"A', w'om do we 'ave 'ere. T'e sassy pilot and t'e two obnoxious security peoplz. Plus t'e furry uselez one." The toydarian smiles and starts to use his tiny wings, elevating him from the bar stool that he most likely 'procured' from the Grease Pit at some point. "McRae iz certainly rig't. Soundz like you need a new power converter. Unfortunately, t'is nice man 'as boug't my last." The slimy alien points towards what's apparently the leader of the other group. "And since I've just secured transport from t'is rotten piece of a station, I don't muc' care if it blowz up or not." He flies around the two groups and then takes up position behind the other one.

Vitko - Shady Merchant and then Some
Medium Male Toydarian
Vitko

~ Destiny's Rest - Vitko's booth ~
Unknown man

"Karkin' right." The man says and immediately draws his blaster pistol. The crew behind him grab their carbines as well. "And to me it seems you've got the worse cards, people."

Unknown man
Medium Male Human
Ranged Blaster Pistol +? (3d6+?)
Possessions blaster pistol
Unknown man

~ Destiny's Rest - Vitko's booth ~
Hendrian Darn - Navigator of the Stellar Cornucopia

"Indeed." You can hear Hendrian say. He stands
Only Cid is further behind
behind you and calmly draws his blaster. "Sorry guys, but I want off this station and my boos got it right." He says with an apologetic grin.

Hendrian Darn - Navigator of the Stellar Cornucopia
Medium Male Human
Ranged Blaster Pistol +? (3d6+?)
Possessions blaster pistol
Hendrian

~ Destiny's Rest - Vitko's booth ~
Popper Tarnish - Captain of the Stellar Cornucopia

"The converter is mine by rights. I bought it legally and none of you can touch me. Try and Hendrian here will shoot you in the back. I've got no qualms with that. I'm Popper Tarnish, Captain of the Stellar Cornucopia and I won't give away my converter to see if you can get this station back online or not. You can't even guarantee the darn' place's safety so why should I trust you in this? You bunch of losers will likely blow up the whole station anyway and I want to be gone by then. So we'll take the converter, retreat to docking bay 1 and get my ship ready. And you and yours will leave us alone. Is that understood?"

Popper Tarnish - Captain of the Stellar Cornucopia
Medium Male Human
Ranged Blaster Pistol +? (3d6+?)
Possessions blaster pistol
Popper

Zeth Rand, Human Male Pilot

~ Destiny's Rest - Vitko's booth ~

"Calm down here boy. Noone said anything of stealing your converter it's your and I'm sure you bought it legitly at least as legitimately you can buy anything from Vikto here. And we will just leave you alone and explain to the wife and children inside the cafeteria that there will be no more as some gentlemen needed the life saving tool more than them. By all means run, run away, noone expects of you to stay and show mercy." Zeth look into the eyes of the man, there is no joy no more just deep gravity.

Dice Roll: 1d20+3z
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 6)
Persuasion (6)





Jack surface is calm but under it theres a storm going on ”I told you he was suspicious” grunt at the air about Hendrian, the soldier look Winter and the newcomer Kat, he move his eyes on Zeth and his weak attempt to persuade the captain, finally he look at him” your all under arrest, your plan will fail for a very simple reason, if we let you go we die, if we fight we will probably die, but you can bet your ship one of us will make a shoot at your ugly face” he pause for a moment “five guns versus three, the question is do you feel lucky? Eh?! Do you feel lucky?” he holds the blaster rifle but doesn’t move, he waits, his finger ready on the trigger

an aggressive soldier with nothing to lose...it will probably end in a messy messy way

"Ycnegreme lacidem ruoy fo erutan eht etats esaelp." Cids vocabulator spits out as he walks up behind Hendrian and sees the very deep threat of a firefight. If Cid could laugh, this would be an opportune time. Heal someone up, granted however, not very well - and they then want to now leave the station to explode. Cid recalled from earlier in the conversation the mans want to find the rest of his crew and his captain. He hadn't detected any actual lie in the mans voice, perhaps he was a good actor.

"Well, here lies the problem. Yes, the converter is legally yours and you may escape... However, you are going on the assumption that the three of you can repair the Stellar Cornucopia, pilot out of here and do it all safely without knowing what is waiting outside of this station - all before the station blows up. In addition, did you not have additional crew to worry about that may be throughout the station, are you really willing to leave them behind to a station that will most definitely see immediate destruction? Perhaps now I see why you were so hesitant to leave your ships location, I guess I would not blame you for wanting to stay close to the ship given the personalities of you and your crew mates with their willingness to leave others behind to certain death. Certainly can't make for much of a
Persuasion to get him to feel guilt?
Dice Roll: 1d20
d20 Results: 1
trusting team can it?"


And even if that doesn't work, Cid has another plan to sway Hendrian, sort of the last ditch effort before a gun fight erupts out.

~ Destiny's Rest - Vitko's booth ~
Popper Tarnish - Captain of the Stellar Cornucopia

Popper looks at Zeth, puzzled. Then he laughs. "If you want your wife and children off this hunk of junk just pay me and you're on board, mate." However, as Jack speaks, his lips turn into a thin line. "It's five versus five, you dumbwit. Unless you already forgot Hendrian in your back. And I tend to believe that your toydarian friend will be inclined to help us out as he's leaving with us."

Popper Tarnish - Captain of the Stellar Cornucopia
Medium Male Human
Ranged Blaster Pistol +? (3d6+?)
Possessions blaster pistol
Popper

~ Destiny's Rest - Vitko's booth ~
Vitko - Shady Merchant and then Some

"Turnz out t'at's true." Vitko admits and brandishes a small hold-out blaster. He shrugs his shoulders in a bad imitation of a human apology.

Vitko - Shady Merchant and then Some
Medium Male Toydarian
Ranged Hold-Out Blaster Pistol +? (3d4+?)
Possessions hold-out blaster pistol
Vitko

~ Destiny's Rest - Vitko's booth ~
Hendrian Darn - Navigator of the Stellar Cornucopia

At first, Cid's words seem to work their way into Hendrian's mind. But at the end, he just realizes that Cid is nothing more than a programmed machine, incapable of feeling what he just suggested. "I'll be getting off this station, karkin' machine. That's all I care about."

Hendrian Darn - Navigator of the Stellar Cornucopia
Medium Male Human
Ranged Blaster Pistol +? (3d6+?)
Possessions blaster pistol
Hendrian

~ Destiny's Rest - Vitko's booth ~
Popper Tarnish - Captain of the Stellar Cornucopia

Then the Captain speaks again. "The way I see it, soldier, you can die on the spot or say goodbye to your families and then die. Or pay me to take you with us. So, it's not a question of luck. It's a question of money. It's 1,600 creds and I'll get you to the nearest inhabited planet. Off this - soon to be history - piece of metal. Or at least you can at least say good-bye to your loved ones. Of course, if you'd rather die on the spot..."

Popper Tarnish - Captain of the Stellar Cornucopia
Medium Male Human
Ranged Blaster Pistol +? (3d6+?)
Possessions blaster pistol
Popper

No shooting as of yet, it seems.
Note





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us