- Updates no less frequent than every day.
- An understanding and available GM.
- Fair rulings and adjudication.
- A relatively fast-paced, narrative-driven adventure.
As a player, you are expected to:
- Update on average once every other day, or once daily during combat.
- Be civil and respectful of your fellow players.
- Strive to create an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone.
- Accept that sometimes DM fiat is inviolable and necessary.
- Notify me if you will be gone for longer than two or three days.
Here are a few warnings:
- If it has been three days since your last post, you will receive a warning. If it has been a week since your last post without notification, you will become an NPC. If it has been two weeks, expect to be killed off.
- If you do not post during a particular day of combat, I will NPC your character. Your actions will be helpful but boring. Combat is where PbP becomes bogged down and I won't be having any of that.
- Intracine conflict is to be expected and is even exciting at times; don't let this boil over into OOC animocity or I will be quite perturbed.
- This is a game. We're here to have fun. All my efforts will be directed at such and your's should be too.