Notices


X305: The Burning Goddess

   
Undeterred, the Jawa scramble to gather and carry away anything that isn't bolted down. They operate alone, and in groups, collecting whatever they could, carrying it away and off the ship and back towards the camp. At the foot of the scrap hill, the Mac-tok oversees the proceedings. Perhaps the most bizarre of the sights was that of FL0 being unwillingly dragged on by six Jawa, screaming insults and pleas for help as he flailed along the ground.

Renk begins to look apprehensive as Jawas spill into the engine area.

Comm: "I like the idea of putting the Express back together as much as the next guy, but...I'm not sure there's going to be anything left to put back together. Anyone that speaks Jawa wanna talk to them...or are we planning to enact our standard...less diplomatic...approach?"

Grey

Grey watches with a serious frown on his face. Gleeful mayhem was one thing, but this was bordering on a situation that would leave them stranded on the planet forever. Wookiee: "I know what they're saying, but they don't understand me. Right now, all they're saying is, "Yipee!" over and over again." He grabs a major component of the navigation system out of a jawa's hands as it passes, earning a furious yelping and a kick to the shins, neither of which bother Grey all that much.




-5 Force Points


Deciding on a simple course of action, Renk sweeps as many of the jawas as possible back out of the engine room and closes the door - locking himself and Dorat in the room. He furrows his brow and grimaces slightly as pair upon pair of glowing yellow eyes peer into the room at him through the small transparisteel viewport.

Comm: "Uhhhh...I have a really bad feeling about this. Should we maybe do something about these jawas?"

Naru had been with the MacTok's when the Express flew over. She had followed with him slowly, not knowing the wave of jawa's had rushed for the Express. Then she heard the speakers and crested the hill to see the swarm on the Express. Panic and fear flooded through her. She glanced at MacTok, "MacTok, the crew intends to leave, it would be best if you don't have brothers on board... unless you want to leave with us... uh... I better get on board...." She takes off at a run, and works her way onto the ship. She grimaces as she sees some of the remaining parts of the twin-tail fighter, her All-In being carted off.


Darion

Darion isn't entirely sure what all Renk and Dorat have done, but he is fairly certain that the ship isn't really capable of much yet, given the limited amount of time it has been charging. Retreating from the jawa horde isn't going to be much of an option. Which means someone either has to reason with the them little scavengers, or scare them off.

With a curse Darion leaps on top of the ship. In a smooth motion he engages his arm blasters and fires off two rounds into the air, shouting "Hey!"

Dammit, nobody hired him for his people skills.



The Mactok seems confused as Naru rushes off. "Leave?" He asks aloud.

Darion fires a couple of shots into the air, and the Jawa immediately get the message, dropping whatever they're holding, and scurrying in every direction, out, off of, and away from the Express. They leave behind abandoned piles of random belongings.

GM: I need a d20 from everyone, no modifier.

Renk grimaces.

Comm: "At least they left everything behind..."

Dice Roll: 1d20z
d20 Results: 5
D20 (5)



Naru wades through fleeing jawas on her way to the cockpit. Stealing a glance at her room, she wonders if they took F0-X1? She arrives in the cockpit, noticing one of the polished bulkhead covering is missing and shakes her head. She slips inside, "That was insane, I was scared of that what is ours is yours schtick."

Dice Roll: 1d20z
d20 Results: 6
Unmodified d20 (6)

Grey

Grey carefully carries two jawas out by the scruff of their necks and deposits them gently on the ground, then turns around to go back in and get more.

The two jawas, amazingly, don't follow him back in.




-5 Force Points

Dice Roll: 1d20z
d20 Results: 1
Fate (1)
If anyone was going to roll a 1, it had to be me.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us