New players check here!

New players check here!

For the new players i have selected, please check the 'character sheets and images' thread and place a copy of your character sheet on that thread.

Follow the outline as Cambion has posted hers. That's a very good style and serves me well.

after you have those up, I'll let you guys know where and when to jump in, after fielding any questions you may have. (please post them here.)

Also please check the Rules Forum and place your digital signature on it after you read through it so there is no confusion on the rules i have place on this game.

thanks
--Val

Ok, I'm looking how how I'm going to get these characters into the game, overall.

Bookworm, Your Character will enter the game in the the thread: War on the Horizon: Journey to Thelgarrd
Blick: Your Character will enter the game in the the thread: War on the Horizon: Journey to Thelgarrd
Hawkler: Your Character will enter the game in the the thread: War on the Horizon: Journey to Solanthus

I should have these rolling very shortly.

Thanks
--Val

Also, Hawkler, I need you to add your character sheet so it can show up on my dm screen please.

thanks
Val

Done!