Notices

Gameplay/OOC

This is me answering questions when they pop up, and working diligently behind the scenes to get the first adventure ready to go, waiting to see if more apps come/every app gets finished lol

While we wait for everything to get worked out (apps, choices of mine, etc.) any questions? (I'll have the Flaws list posted in about an hour for those of you who are waiting lol)

I asked this but I think it was not seen:

I have another question. For Martial Artists, they seem to have multiple styles attachments. For instance, I want to take Cobra Strike. It has Mobile, Evasive, Quick, and Rational. Do I need to pick one of those or do I get benefits for all four?

I'll giveeveryone until Sunday evening to finish up their applications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic Guardian 7 View Post
I asked this but I think it was not seen:

I have another question. For Martial Artists, they seem to have multiple styles attachments. For instance, I want to take Cobra Strike. It has Mobile, Evasive, Quick, and Rational. Do I need to pick one of those or do I get benefits for all four?
I would think it is all of them
(If I'm wrong and you're a demi-god I reserve the right to nerf it lol)

And the much awaited Flaws List....

You should all roll "1d50z". a roll of 1 will mean "Player Choice", 2 will be "DM's Choice", 3 though 47 will be randomized list (not this order), 48 will be Reroll again and pick 1 (total of 2 flaws), 49 will be Reroll and DM's Choice, and 50 will be reroll twice.