Gameplay/OOC

Actually, because I'm lazy and don't want to type them out in order, this list will be the order (starting at 3) :P

Sam that means you got: Daredevil

..a barbarian with the daredevil flaw.

You have to let me in now! This could be the coolest character ever xD
I think I am going to re-work the backstory to include this glorious little gem of information.

Dice Roll: 1d50z
d50 Results: 19
Gina's Flaw (19)

EDIT: So I got Corruption (Bad Luck), huh? That sounds hilarious. I am going to make sure this is included in her backstory.

Thank you for your answer, I can finish her up now!

Hmm...I rolled a 47 in my app. So "Thinks Aloud"? Oh this is going to be interesting!

d50 Results: 40
Flaw (40)

Edit: Narcissistic? For the ugliest dwarf in creation?

Good times, and great fun.

d50 Results: 35
Harper's Flaw (35) Catch Phrase
Oh that's gonna be fun, and I can see where it fits my character too. This could get interesting. And as Sam said, you have to let me in now, seriously, a Ranger who's full of herself? I can see it now.

"Shot through the heart and you're to blame, Darlin you give love a bad name." I can see that shout on a killing arrow every single time, lol
Course, I can also see the old Tick standard, "SPOOOOOOOON!" but that doesn't fit the character
And of course, who can forget "I know something you do not, I am not left handed"

Although, now I'm tempted to make a rogue, and if I do, I'd absolutely LOVE to take the Klepto flaw just on principle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steampunkadept View Post
"Shot through the heart and you're to blame, Darlin you give love a bad name." I can see that shout on a killing arrow every single time, lol
Course, I can also see the old Tick standard, "SPOOOOOOOON!" but that doesn't fit the character
And of course, who can forget "I know something you do not, I am not left handed"
..I love all of these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samfool View Post
..I love all of these.
I'd love to see this happen, a Barbarian with a Daredevil fetish backed by an archer who just has to have a witty comment for everything