2-3 Replacements for Tomb of Haggemoth

Old Jul 11 '12, 12:42am
Paladin

2-3 Replacements for Tomb of Haggemoth

Dungeons and Dragons: The Tomb of Haggemoth and Beyond - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
Ad Closes: Jul 15 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 3

I am looking for 2 or 3 players to join in the middle of this adventure, and who are willing to play a game that tends to be more ‘role playing’ then ‘roll playing’. The adventurers need to be level 3.

Game Description:

Have you posted what the existing characters are so we have an idea of what would be a good fit.

Quote:
Have you posted what the existing characters are so we have an idea of what would be a good fit.
Yes, yes he has.

Oh good lord. I take my eyes off of the ADS for a couple of days and look what I miss out on.

-to AScaroth: yes if you maximize you can get a 22. But you can never under any circumstance lay a grey elf. period.

-on the goat: while the idea of a goat animal companion is amusing, I don't want a joke character (like say the goat is the character). please apply only mildly serious characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoalord View Post
-to AScaroth: yes if you maximize you can get a 22. But you can never under any circumstance lay a grey elf. period.

-on the goat: while the idea of a goat animal companion is amusing, I don't want a joke character (like say the goat is the character). please apply only mildly serious characters.
I know of a few gray elves that are pretty easy that way actually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoalord View Post
But you can never under any circumstance lay a grey elf.
That must be very frustrating for the grey elves.

Actually, the brixa idea is for a pretty serious halfling. As serious as halflings can get, anyway. Which is to say, they may act serious, but you never can tell just how serious they take the world.

Thank you for expressing interest in this game. I have alerted those whose characters seemed the most interesting and have set out the invitations.

Thanks again.