Notices

OOC: Silently Chatting

OOC: Silently Chatting

Welcome to the game, Sketchy. Being on this site frees up our options without breaking rules so thanks for coming.

Before we begin tonight, lets discuss a bit of how exactly we want to play this out.

The option of me teaching you the Pony Tales system is on the table, but you already expressed disinterest in that. Alternatively we can use Fillydelphia's system loosely... Which sounds like a better idea to me. What do you think?

Also if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me here... But for the most part, you can just ignore the advanced features of this site as I plan to for this site.

Yup, you got it... There is an edit button to go back and change stuffs... As you need it... Aside from that... Um... I think you're good

To roll dice, you can type

[dice]1d6[/di*ce] with out the *.

You can add Pluses or minuses like this:

[dice]1d6+5[/di*ce]

[dice]1d6-3[/di*ce]

without the stars it looks like this...

Dice Roll: 1d6
d6 Results: 5

Dice Roll: 1d6+5
d6 Results: 5 (Total = 10)

Dice Roll: 1d6-5
d6 Results: 2 (Total = -3)

There is a 'go advanced' button to the right of the typing area... Where you'll be taking to a posting page with more buttons and options... Feel free to play around with that here. I have to go pick up something for my Grandma down the street. Be back soon.

Good job... But 4 is a horrible roll. Its heavily taboo on this site.

You should feel ashamed of yourself...

all joking aside, um... Lets start discussing how we want this to go down?