Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

What is your Anime Plot?

What is your Anime Plot?

Same thing as RPG Character but this is what your name means for an anime.
http://en.shindanmaker.com/245484

Real Name
Shane is a agoraphobic salaryman. You defeat angels with the power of cooking.
I guess angels need to lose?

Username
MadHatter is a homo***ual hikikomori. You defeat angels with the power of butt touching.
What is with me kicking the crap out of angels? Also the other part is just well....eww.

I don't think KICKING is involved. Although I concede crap may occur in both instances.

(My name) is a autistic loli. You defeat corruption with the power of racism.

TanaNari is a magical shota. You defeat angels with the power of Judaism

Know what? I think the writers of this one are just trolling.

I don't even know what a hikkomiri is? But you might be right TanaNari.

This is what wiki tells me.

Apparently shota is a reference to being into little boys. So... uh... trade you?

Wippit Guud is a magical shota. You defeat God with the power of bowling.

Sweet! I get a bowling ball with a skull in it!

Which you the use to lure little boys into the back of a van. So... uh... I dunno how "sweet" that is...

Dan is a agoraphobic salaryman. You defeat corruption with the power of Satanism.

Krimson is a magical hikikomori. You defeat God with the power of Satanism.

Hmm... I'm sensing a theme here.

(myname) is a magical salaryman. You defeat angels with the power of friendship.
ChaosEmerald is a undercover salaryman. You defeat dinner with the power of cooking.

hmmm yeah salaryman theme, apparently I can defeat dinner with the power of cooking ..lol.

Me and Krimson are just weirdo trenchcoat loners with shotguns in our coats. I use butt touching to fight angels. But yet you're the pervert TanaNari. Go figure.

Hey... I'm ok with being a pervert. I have a talent for it. Just ask my girlfriend.

But I don't molest little boys. I wait until they're at least 20 or so.