OOC 1: Oldok Village

And this is the OOC thread. This is where double posts are supposed to happen.

I'm hoping for 1 DM post per day. But I can do more if things are moving swiftly. I know 1-a-day is a little optimistic for such a large group. But most of our players seem like they are active posters.

I am, generally. I have spells now and again when RL goes haywire but, for the most part, I check the site daily or at least bi-daily.

So far, absolutely nothing has gone horribly wrong! I sense that this trend will continue uninterrupted for a long, long time. Well done, everybody!

Before we get too far along, I have a question. I wasn't sure what age range you were looking for beyond teenager, so I just gave Nydia an arbitrary age of 18, expecting to ask later. What age range would you like for these guys? In a tribal setting like this, especially with such a small population, teens would realistically be marrying pretty young to help repopulate the tribe. Then again, we aren't necessarily aiming for 100% realism, and there are lots of good reasons to discourage young marriage/children - if the tribe can hardly sustain themselves they can't handle a bunch of children, for instance - but just thought I'd ask. I could easily bring her down to 16 if it'd be more appropriate.

Yeah, I probably should age her down.

On the other hand, our ages are stracked really nicely, and I know there's one 19 year old in the game. I'll move her around if other people wanna make theirs younger, but otherwise I'll keep her as is.

And never say it's just a game. You made a fun setting, overthinking it is half the fun.

Sorry for taking so long, work made it so I just got on. =X Really glad I made it and will post ASAP!

One question since I'm not used to PTA. Are we generally expected to roleplay our Pokémon or only our characters? I'll be doing both if it doesn't matter, but I want to know before I make a fool of myself. XD

EDIT: I went ahead and posted with Lily's actions too but I can change it if that was wrong. Also, WOW. Great start to this game rolling wise!

Well the adults couldn't leave the younger kids completely alone, perhaps the 16 - 19 range were asked to stay behind to care for the others. Plus, with the exception of Leo, none of the PCs seem particularly invaluable when it comes to hunting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic Guardian 7 View Post
One question since I'm not used to PTA. Are we generally expected to roleplay our Pokémon or only our characters? I'll be doing both if it doesn't matter, but I want to know before I make a fool of myself. XD
That's generally standard. Helps to give them all personality.