Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Change to Call of Cthulhu sheet suggestion.

Change to Call of Cthulhu sheet suggestion.

Hi there! I've just started a CoC game and as GM had the dubious pleasure of adding up everyone's skill points minus their base values to make sure the players were getting the number right. If it is not too difficult to do, it would be much better for the CoC sheets to have a field similar to the 3.5 sheets that adds up the numbers in the columns and puts the totals at the bottom of the skills table. This would make it a lot easier for both the players and the GM.

There could be two values (one of total base points, the other of total skill points) that people could subtract themselves, or there could be one value (total skill points - total base points) to show skill points spent. Doing this, I would also recommend adding the hand-to-hand skills under weapon skills (Punch, Grapple, Kick, Headbutt) instead of just under Weapons, so that skill points spent in them could be easily added up with the rest of the skills.

Thank you. It would be really helpful.

oooh! verrry nice, verrrrrrrry nice! Great seeing CoC gettin' some lovin'! I like how it's not a direct version of the 3.5 sheet, but instead just lists the base values like the BRP sheets. very cool. (speaking of BRP sheets.... please? RQ works too)

That's much better! It would be great to get the weapon skills and hand-to-hand combat skills in there too, but just having the major skills calculated is still loads better than it was before. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
oooh! verrry nice, verrrrrrrry nice! Great seeing CoC gettin' some lovin'! I like how it's not a direct version of the 3.5 sheet, but instead just lists the base values like the BRP sheets. very cool. (speaking of BRP sheets.... please? RQ works too)
BRP would be awesome, though I haven't actually seen any games running it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
BRP would be awesome, though I haven't actually seen any games running it.
Because it's not an option, not that I can find anyway. I'm running a solo one right now, but it's listed as RuneQuest instead.