The SecondLabyrinth

Old Jul 23 '12, 12:58am
Great Wyrm

The SecondLabyrinth

Second Labyrinth - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
Estimated Members Requested: 4

Hello Again.
This is a game in which I have started once before. Those characters in the First Labyrinth are just now getting their first level.
______________________________________________________________________________________
This is a game in which you start with nothing, and when I say nothing, I mean nothing.
Not only do you arrive wearing nothing but your birthday suit, you have no class levels, no feats, nothing.

Now, you may be wondering,
'No class levels? Like.. level 0?'
Yes.
Level 0 is an appropriate description.

Your characters will have little memory of what got them there, other than everything went black in the middle of what they were doing and they awoke in their individual stone room.

Each character is a common person of some sort. You may be a merchant's son, a tavern wench, so on and so forth. No martial experience, no magical expertise, nothing.

You will level up in a.. peculiar way.
Do I have your interest?

Game Description:

You wake up, shivering and nude in a stone room fifteen feet across, fifteen feet wide, and ten feet high.

There is a torch sitting in the center of one wall, while on the opposite sits a stout wooden door.

In the center of the floor, there is a pile of straw with a fur of some sort laying over it in the shape of a make-shift bed.

Off in the corner there is a pile of clothing, one robe, a tunic, breeches, a pair of sturdy boots, a pair of sandals.

You do not know how you got here, and there appears to be no other obstructions in the walls other than the heavy wooden door.

Welcome to the Labyrinth.

No class levels, but what about racial levels? =D

Would you allow a Grimalkin from the MMII?

I'd like to try your labyrinth. It sounds really fun and remarkably 1st editiony.

Very super Interested.

As interested as a starving mage in a feast which would grant him +5 on all magic and magic related checks afterwards. SO I don't care how many traps are in there, and that it might well kill me, I want in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerim View Post
As interested as a starving mage in a feast which would grant him +5 on all magic and magic related checks afterwards. SO I don't care how many traps are in there, and that it might well kill me, I want in.
Now THAT'S the spirit!

hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoka View Post
No class levels, but what about racial levels? =D

Would you allow a Grimalkin from the MMII?
Racial levels
Level 0 means no levels at all.

Sure, if you can find a monster class progression.

-snicker fits-

Could I be a Mindflayer? XD
They have a Savage Species Progression or I could use the 8 level progression provided at Brilliantgameologist =P

So no Commoner level, no Humanoid racial hit dice, no Expert, no racial abilities of note, correct?

More interested than any of these other forums, where characters are expected to be advanced and experienced already. As a new player, this is exactly what I need, and I would love to be apart of your labyrinth!