Notices

Dungeon Runners

Old Jul 30 '12, 4:08pm
My Lady of Grace

Dungeon Runners

Dungeon Runners - Forum
Pathfinder
Estimated Members Requested: 3

I am re-recruiting for a Dungeon-only campaign. There is plenty of times to visit the local small city, though. Read the important stuff below and apply if you're interested.

Game Description:

Dungeon Runners Group 1
Expected Players: 2 - 3
Starting Level: 2
Adventure Will begin: August 5 or sooner, depending upon interest.

The large port town of Eldington lies on the Undiscovered Continent. It is said that the old fort two days out from town holds treasures and artifacts from another time. Unfortunately, it lies in ruins and there is no apparent way to plumb its depths to see if the tales are true. A week ago, a trapper came into town with the discovery of a cave a half mile out from the fort which was being used by kobolds! The trapper, not equipped to handle this menace has informed the local Adventurerís Guild.

This is a pure Dungeon campaign. Fighting will be prominent and often. Role-play within town and amongst party members is encouraged!

WANTED! Kobold Ears! We will pay 2 gold per person per ear. Any other treasures gained are yours!
Sign in with Ruone Hightower at the Adventurerís Guild. Ruone can answer any and all questions?

Important Information: Post Applications in the thread in the forum
Name:
Race/Class:
Stat Block:
Description:
Background:

20-Point Buy, No Evil Alignments, 75% Max Starting Money for Class, 2 Traits, Fast Progression
Accepted References: Core, APG, UM, UC

Questions always allowed!

Already have 2 spots filled. Both are Fighters.

Last edited by DruSilverfox; Jul 30 '12 at 4:11pm..
How many traps will there be?
If there are few to none, I'll take wizard, otherwise Rogue.

So, are you looking for 2-3 players in addition to or including the two fighters you already have?

Those fighters could probably use some intelligent, wizardly backup... or something.

I'd like to join, no characters pre-made for this though, so it'll take me a few to get something put together.

I am definitely interested, and I like your style, so expect something from me very soon.

Game applied for. I have a character sheet printed out, but have not transferred it to MW yet.