Notices

Tales Around the Fire

Tales Around the Fire

Let's keep all non-game related chat in here. Thanks in advance!

*cough*
Let's gather round the campfire, and sing our campfire song.
Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G-song

Introduction!

I am Hawkler. I enjoy playing melee classes in D&D 3.5, Pathfinder games.
Have RPG'd for 25 years. Enjoyed Greyhawk, Dragonlance, Top Secret, Dark Sun, and
Forgotten Realm's settings.

My real name is Josh. The company I own builds homes and I have kids which pretty much means I'm busy as hell. I've been role playing since a red box and blue dice were 'new.' I remember getting a mental woody over the FR boxed set which I still have two copies including the maps and clear overlays. The geek nostalgia in that box is heady. Anyhow, I hope its going to be a fun story.

I'm Riku8745, better known as James. I am fifteen years old, and a junior in high school, which means that sometimes the pressures of that affect my ability to post, but usually I place MW higher in priority than homework, which my parents don't exactly like . I only got into D&D about two years ago, but I love playing it, and it comes easy to me due to my natural aptitudes for writing and math.

I am Penchant, but my name is Charlie. I started gaming with my first edition of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness (before the first comics hit the stands actually). Then came Shadowrun and Cyberpunk. I only started D&D when I started college. A few years later, here I am

Samfool, otherwise known as Sam. Pretty self explanatory eh?
I am an aspiring martial artist who wishes to open his own school when the opportunity arises.
I had started D&D with the Star Wars D20 system in which I was the DM. I have been the DM irl since. I have been playing for three years now, but role playing since I was ten with my little brother.
I originally started posting on Giantitp, but I soon became frustrated with the disorganization and came over here.

Noel94, my name is Craig and my nickname is Noel
Im 18 and a senior in highschool, and was introduced to D&D by my Uncle at age 10.
I have played Star wars d6 and Shadowrun, but D&D is certaintly my favorite, with the modules of FR, Planescape, and Ravenloft being my preferences.
Hopefully school or my job won't interfere too much with this campaign, though I hope you'll forgive me if I'm a little late now and again. It is a pleasure to meet all of you.

Kerim, real name Erik van Lune.
15, highschool, found out about D&D all on my own.
Live in the netherlands, and not even in the cities....
I am fairly experienced with 3.5, 4e, and pathfinder, but am a master of google-fu, so no problems here.
My fair amount of creativity, plus the fact that both english and math come easily to me, makes D&D a great idea for me.