Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Post your top ten villains!?!?

LOL! Gremlins awesome choice man!

1. Emperor Nero, Fiddle Player ("Qualis artifex pereo.")
2. Jack Mort ("The Drawing of Three" by Stephen King)
3. Cthulhu & friends (H.P Lovecraft)
4. Audrey II ('Little Shop of Horrors')
5. Doctor Doom (Marvel)
6. Satan ("Paradise Lost" by Milton)
7. Buffalo Bill ('Silence of the Lambs')
8. Clarence Boddicker ('Robocop')
9. Strahd von Zarovich ("I, Strahd" by P. N. Elrod)
10. Staff Sgt. Barnes ('Platoon')

The Troll from Cat's Eye gave me nightmares when I was young, and I always loved Stripe. Gremlins 2... Brain is great, but I think Stripe was all in all more diabolical.

Ryan Gaerity has always been a favorite of mine for some reason. It could be partly the actor, but the character just strikes me as what a villain should be

LotR has some great villains, but of all of them I the Witch-King is my favorite. Sauron is too, absent and too nebulous, Sauramon just didn't strike me as a villain (movies were worse than the book for this), and the rest of the Nazgul were more lackey than villain.

I put Top Dollar and Myca together because alone they just don't really cut it. Together, however, they are kinda scary.

T1000 is simply a fantastic villain

Top dollar and Myca together is the only way to handle that, in my opinion a creepy villain combo platter.

And Death_Knight loving the Ravenloft shout out.

This is a tough one. Lots of great villains out there.

10. The Riddler(from the cartoons not the movie)
9. Bee-Bop and Rock-Steady(TMNT and I'm counting them as one)
8. Yellow-Eyed-Demon(Supernatural)
7. The Sheriff of Nottingham(The Original)
6. Prince Arthas(Warcraft)
5. Cowl(Dresden Files)
4. Venom(Spiderman obviously)
3. Dracula(The Original from Stoker)
2. Magneto(X-men)
1. Moriarty(From the books and movies)

And Seriously How does Moriarty not make ANYONE'S list?

And i want to give an honorable mention to Cruella Deville from 101 Dalmatians and to the ridiculously hot vampire chick in From Dusk Till Dawn.

Gaaaaaaaaah I totaly forgot about cowl he would have probably made my list

Argh. . . .

Slipped my mind too! Moriarty would of been my number 3. The Sheriff of Nottingham is not a villian. King Richard would be the villain. He was merly a antagonist. I don't think you can actually count him as a villain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dutchman View Post
And Seriously How does Moriarty not make ANYONE'S list?

And i want to give an honorable mention to Cruella Deville from 101 Dalmatians and to the ridiculously hot vampire chick in From Dusk Till Dawn.
Thinking about it, I almost want to amend mine to include Moriarty, though, I'd take the Star Trek: The Next Generation version

Ohh don't worry I'm contemplating a poll type deal to compile all the answers provided into an awesome epic monstrous master list to end all debate Mweh ha ha ha

But that's just a thought and I'm a Luddite soooo probably won't happen.

But if it does Xanatos and Moriarty are most assuredly show ins.