Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Post your top ten villains!?!?

I considered putting Moriarty on my list(s), but then I realized that I couldn't actually justify putting him there. None of the Moriartys, in any version of the story, have ever really grabbed me. The closest to come would have been the BBC Sherlock version, who was fantastic in the season two finale, but I tend not like the "always smarter, always one step ahead, always making your life miserable" type villains. (The except to this rule being Red John, who basically is Moriarty anyway.)

EDIT: And I didn't do a top fifteen, I did three top fives ;D . Specific top fives too. "Favourite" is too vague for me!

I should add Davros to my list. Or just Daleks in general.

I'm kinda surprised no one's called me for putting "Karellen" on my list. I have my reasons... but he's the biggest stretch of any that anyone's named thus far...

My guess no one's familiar with childhood's end sir

Probably. 'Tis a pity.

Also, you got a typo to fix.

Fat fingers, iPhone nuff said

10.) Stay Puff Marshmellow -
Raw!

9.) HAL 9000 -
"Will you stop, Dave? Stop, Dave. I'm afraid."

8.) Tuco -
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk!"

7.) Bricktop -
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible ****... me

6.) The Joker -
"Alright, so, listen, why don't you gimme a call when you wanna start taking things a little more seriously. Here's my card. ~sets down a joker card, from a playing card deck.~"

5.) Bison -
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

4.) Sylar -
"I'm a natural progression of the species. Evolution is a part of nature, and nature kills. Simple, right?"

3.) Voxanadu -
"What? I'm not vain. I only made #3"

2.) Professor Moriarty -
If I am nothing more than a computer simulation, then very little will have been lost. But if I am right...

1.) Elijah Price -
"Do you see any Teletubbies in here? Do you see a slender plastic tag clipped to my shirt with my name printed on it? Do you see a little Asian child with a blank expression on his face sitting outside on a mechanical helicopter that shakes when you put quarters in it? No? Well, that's what you see at a toy store. And you must think you're in a toy store, because you're here shopping for an infant named Jeb."

The only "Childhood's End" I'm familiar with is the New X-Men run that takes place shortly after M Day. Near the end they go to hell and meet Colossus' demon-possessed baby sister. Good story actually. One of my favourites. Illustrated by Skottie Young, so the art is positively to die for.

Nice call on HAL. Interesting thing, some may know already but I think it's worth sharing, HAL is IBM with all the letters shifted 1 place to the left. Considering when the movie was made it's kinda telling in what regard some folks held 'Big Blue'

Woot Skottie Young, he'a amazing