Notices

[Smallville RPG] - Dark Colony

Old Jul 31 '12, 5:53pm
It's just me.

[Smallville RPG] - Dark Colony

Dark Colony - Forum
Cortex
Estimated Members Requested: 6

The players are near-future scientists/explorers/whatever establishing a colony on a new planet or moon. I'm going to use the Smallville RPG system to run it, as I'd prefer the story be about the character drama and the Smallville RPG does an amazing job at that. There will definitely be outside influences and obstacles to overcome, though.

I'll leave other details to be discussed and agreed upon by the players and I.

Game Description:

The players are near-future scientists/explorers/whatever establishing a colony on a new planet or moon. I'm going to use the Smallville RPG system to run it, as I'd prefer the story be about the character drama and the Smallville RPG does an amazing job at that. There will definitely be outside influences and obstacles to overcome, though.

I'll leave other details to be discussed and agreed upon by the players and I.

Are you still looking for players? I'm interested, if you are.

I'm thinking an archaeologist who's either heard rumors about or has inside info on some "mysterious structures" not far from the main settlement of the colony. Does that work?

I have the Smallville RPG, but I've never played it. If you're okay with walking me through it (particularly the Pathways portion), I'm also interested. Probably playing some sort of scout/pilot.

Sure, guys. I'm going to go ahead and close this ad, now. We've got a ton of players...