To clear that up for my world here are the additional rules:
1. If an enemy perceives you, even if you are invisible to some sense, you do not gain CA unless you have it some other way. Invisibility is treated as total concealment.
2. If you speak you lose hidden status.
3. If you speak you are +3 on stealth DC rolls until SoNT. +6 if you yell.
4. If you attack you lose hidden status.
5. If you attack you are +5 on stealth DC rolls until SoNT. +8 if the attack is loud, +11 if it's very loud
6. Speaking and loud attack modifiers take only the worst one.
7. If a move action includes athletics or acrobatics then the stealth DC is +2.
8. Total concealment or superior cover is a +5 DC to perception checks (not +10)
9. Partial concealment or partial cover is a +2 DC to perception checks (as normal)