[MUSTER CLOSED] 4-02 - In Wrath's Shadow (Formerly Pallid Plague)

[MUSTER CLOSED] 4-02 - In Wrath's Shadow (Formerly Pallid Plague)

Adventure Background
Reports from Andoran's Darkmoon Vale indicate that a new plague is causing the deaths of untold fey. The Pathfinder Society sends you there to aid the nymph queen in stopping the plague and finding and destroying its source.
Adventure Tiers
I want to run this at Tier 3-4

This means that we need an APL of 3 at least which would be 6 level 2 PCs or a smaller number if there are enough high level PCs available. For this reason, I'm opening this up muster
This game won't start until early September.
much earlier than normal to give folks with those higher level PCs a chance to wrap up current commitments. First level PCs may not play in this Tier as it's open only to Levels 2-5.

If it becomes apparent that I can't fill the game in this Tier, I'll re-post the muster as a Tier 1-2 or extend this deadline if it looks like I'll have enough PCs after a certain date, when some are freed from games they are in, for instance.

Muster Closing ConditionsStill waiting to get enough PCs to meet the minimum APL for tier 3-4. First come first served who can play in the intended Tier.

Muster Information
GM Play Style
I'm easy going and try to be fairly flexible on PC intentions rather than exactly what they wrote. I work pretty close to RAW rules but I am forgiving for those who don't have as full an understanding provided there is no apparent intent to game my forgiveness. I encourage creative solutions and don't penalize players who bypass encounters in a clever manner that serves the storyline.

I usually roll passive checks for PCs (perception and initiative) and use a modest amount of private text. I'll be using Ditzie for combats but I'm fine with moving PCs around the map if they give instructions on where they want to end up.

Player Expectations
I am looking for regular postings during the week, say a minimum of once every 36 hours or so but preferably one or more per day.

If this is going to be a problem for you, please reconsider joining this Muster and waiting for a game with a more appropriate pace.
All players are expected to abide by the house rules and GM expectations specified here, as well as the Site Rules and the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play

Mustered Pathfinders
  • Aukan (Dwarf Barbarian 3)
  • Talhaearn (half-elf rogue 3)
  • Shilandra Daliandos (Elf Summoner 2)
  • Jalil Khoury (Half-Elf Inquisitor 2)
  • Ransom (Halfling Ninja 4)
  • Ajax (Human Ranger 2)

Do we have players at level 3? I have a couple @ level 2 who will be 1xp short of 3rd level by when this starts

Applicant Numero Uno
Aukan
Male Neutral Dwarf Barbarian 2, Level 2, Init +1, HP 28/28, DR DR 1/-, Speed 30 (no loss)
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat-footed 19, Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +3, Base Attack Bonus 2
Dwarven Waraxe +4 (1D10, x3)
Light Hammer +4 (1d4, x2)
+1 Agile Breastplate, Heavy Wooden Shield (+7 Armor, +2 Shield, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 12, Con 18, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 5
Condition Total Save Bonus:
+2 vs poisons, +6 vs all spells/SLAs,, +2 vs supernaturals, +2 vs fear effects, +2 Will while raging, +2 Fort from Con while raging.
Skills: +7 Perception, +6 Survival, +5 Climb, +4 Knowledge (Nature)

Pathfinder ID # #19873-4

He'll be level three by the time this game rolls around, and can take any and all hits he needs to take.

EDIT: Run a Skype game for some credit, Magent!

1 of L3 plus 5 of L2 is APL 3.16.

I figure as long as it's wealthy L2's this one should be doable for the L2's in a larger group.

Skype is a no go... , I have to keep my mysterious self impregnable to others, that and also I don't have a lot of time in my hands despite being online for like 7hrs a day

Maybe I'll offer a level 2 up for sacrifice, it's been a while since I've had a horrible death

Don't worry, Aukan'll protect Haldier's squishy butt. He's the captain of the Laughing Crow, after all! An important man!