329) As a DM, I am not allowed to cast any AOE spell at the party immediately following dialogue, even if they have been standing in the door for ten minutes IC
329b) Especially a Delayed Blast Fireball that was triggered by a Contingency spell
329c) I am not allowed to trigger damage spells with the Contingency spell
330) I am no longer allowed to use leading language when describing a room. (i.e. There are no traps that you can see.)
331) I am not allowed to have a remorhaz do strafing runs on the party after they anger it to the point of superheating.
332) I am not allowed to enforce randomized hits if the players are arcing their shots over a wall
332b) Even if it's at a distance of a few hundred feet
333) I am not allowed to throw anything with magic resistance over 50 percent at the party due to my unnaturally godly rolls. Refer to rule 331.
334) I will not use creatures with primarily psionic attacks.
335) I am no longer allowed to use
|AD&D creatures with a paralytic sting |
disguised as golden coins and embed the entire middle layer of a treasure chest with them.
335b) Even if it makes sense for drow.
336) I am not allowed to take inspiration from the Tomb of Horrors for any traps, even modified.
337) I am not allowed to use a Living Wall.
338) I am not allowed to have any Doctor Who references during a Planescape session.
338b) Nor am I allowed to have the Doctors make a cameo.
338c) Especially more than one at a time.
339) As a player, I am not allowed to set the cleric's holy symbol on fire when charmed and asked to "disable the intruders"
339a) Nor am I allowed to psychically falcon punch the mage in the ribs.
339b) Nor am I allowed to increase the forces of gravity to 400% on the dwarven fighter so that he cannot move in front of the ogre--even if there was only a 5% chance of succeeding.
340) I am not allowed to use Control Wind on a flock of hostile dire ravens to force them to the ground and create an extreme downdraft--propelling them into buildings at high speeds.