372) As a DM, I'm not allowed to end my long-running campaign by telling my players, out of the blue, "...and then you wake up. It was all just a dream!"
373) As a DM, I'm not allowed to drop key plot clues into my narration of a character's poison-induced hallucination, lest that plot element forever after be ignored as just a reference to 'that one time character X got high.'
374) As a DM, I'm not allowed to retcon entire races into the setting the PCs have campaigned in for years just because my girlfriend wants to play a character of that race.
374, Corollary?) Come to think of it, letting the DMGF play whatever she wants is usually a bad idea...but isn't not letting her play also a bad idea?
375) As a player, I am not allowed to take Solo's character handbooks seriously.
376) I am also not allowed to talk the DMGF into taking Solo's character handbooks seriously.
377) When it's my turn to provide snacks for the group, I'm not allowed to bring only a veggie plate "just to go for something different."