Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

1001 things I'm not allowed to do.

553) I will not link this thread in my welcome replies to introduction threads. (I probably should not have read this thread before I start playing my first game... then again, maybe every player SHOULD!)

554) I must not use this thread as a character creation guide/player handbook.
a) When I play a Bard and use my Inspire Courage ability, I am not allowed to play "Eye of the Tiger" every single time.
b) Book of Erotic Fantasy does not, has not, and will not exist.
c) I am not allowed to play anything with tentacles, even though 554 b.

7) I will not use the number 7 in place of a random number, every single time.
a) I will not think I'm being funny in doing so.
b) Even if I really truly am.

556) I will not corrupt the minds of the younger members of Myth-Weavers.

554 was already stated :P

557) I wil not create a game that corrupts the minds of every Myth-weaver around here....Again.

Man you ask a-lot of your self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerim View Post

557) I wil not create a game that corrupts the minds of every Myth-weaver around here....Again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerim View Post
554 a) was my addition, in particular, the song. The rest of 554 was copy and pasted. There are reposts everywhere, at least I added SOME new info.

Now I feel like I should come up with another, so as not to waste a post.

558) I will not advertise other people's games, to 1 post newbs, in introduction threads.

559) I will not offer to make maps for EVERYONE!

561.) I'm may not in all seriousness utilizes my obvious loaded dice in the middle of the game and then throw them at my DM knocking him unconscious. Then waiting for him to regain consciousness so I can point at my obviously unloaded die and claiming that I rolled the now well placed dice instead and that he had fallen asleep during game.

563) I am not allowed to encourage other players to stab the guy who invited a one post newb to someone elses game
564) I am not allowed to stab the one post newb that someone else invited to the game
565) I may not 563 and 564 at the same time UNLESS I am wearing a Helmet of Opposite Alignment.
566) I am not allowed to seek out a Helmet of Opposite Alignment for the sole purpose of stabbing the one shot newb
567) or the guy that invited the one shot newb.
568) I am not allowed to hide maps from the guy that posted ads to one shot newbies, but only because he is the guy making the maps as well.

569) I am not allowed to use Setting Sail, Coming Home as the theme music for every scene of the game.