Rule/Game Questions

Rule/Game Questions

Post all of your questions on rules, or the game/setting.

Artificers would be allowed just slightly more restricted due to there easily broken nature of things.... but yes go right ahead

well it seems like you might have it out for the artificers lol which i don't blame you, i will play it safe and go a different concept. Would Goblins be allowed to play?

What is your opinion on the Renegade Mastermaker as an eventual PRC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idk188 View Post
well it seems like you might have it out for the artificers lol which i don't blame you, i will play it safe and go a different concept. Would Goblins be allowed to play?
I've played Artificers and know how they work... they can get silly.... But I will allow them,and Goblins are more than welcome to be played.

Quote:
What is your opinion on the Renegade Mastermaker as an eventual PRC?
I looked it up and it seems interesting I think I would allow it with tweaks as some of the things seem a little to much....talking and working it out with me would definitely help.

Would anyone be against me playing a drow? I know they are considered a monster race, but I'd be all for playing a character who would have to hide from certain people to avoid conflict with them based on how she looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ovla View Post
Would anyone be against me playing a drow? I know they are considered a monster race, but I'd be all for playing a character who would have to hide from certain people to avoid conflict with them based on how she looks.

In this game I want as diverse as possible because you are all coming from different planes and different walks of life, all biomes from all places exist or will be created. So a drow would be perfect for this setting, one thing also is that most people would be open minded....most, so I would love the rp aspect of that.

When the time of my thread ends...or should in about 5 days roughly.... With the interest I've been given I might make two threads in the same world happening at the same time different places....

Edit: Ratfolk are okay i just need to know what the stats are or material source to look it up on my many books