Notices

Shinanigans

THe person playing him has been working his ass off at work and has a night shift to get ready for in a half an hour. >.<

I'll have a post some time tomarrow when I finally wake up.

If its ok with you Riggeem, I'm just going to pretend Micheal wandered off somewhere. Maybe he got distracted by something shiny.

@ Group 1 With the 8'2 half-elf suggesting his daddy's friends were going to come through the portal and take over this world ... you probably have to think what the other half of him was ... ???

Okay, I need to figure out how to get Jacob into this game. He was in group 2, but the groups are together now, right? So maybe he just walks up to the group, or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLee View Post
Okay, I need to figure out how to get Jacob into this game. He was in group 2, but the groups are together now, right? So maybe he just walks up to the group, or what?
There was nothing stating (yet) that the groups were combined.

I know. Dredge said they would be, but until they are, I'm kinda stuck here with nothing to do.

The groups haven't been combined as far as I know ... our group is still standing around talking to each other ... we're quit chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLee View Post
I know. Dredge said they would be, but until they are, I'm kinda stuck here with nothing to do.
You do, respond to the wizard in front of you in your thread....