Shinanigans

Welcome Cyridan ... you'll most likely be joining the running half-elf about now

Thank you! And hopefully the consequence is set at shaken and not frightened, otherwise we will indeed be racing to see who is faster, .

I'm beginning to wonder what the group would think if the Half-Dragon finally arrives while the full dragon is still around. Heck, I have to wonder how the dragon, itself, would react :-p

When you arrive I suggest bringing donuts, it'll help build party faction! That and be prepared to be ridden like a carnival attraction if the "half-elf" gets a look at those wings, .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyridan View Post
When you arrive I suggest bringing donuts, it'll help build party faction! That and be prepared to be ridden like a carnival attraction if the "half-elf" gets a look at those wings, .
Be prepared to be ridden... I really have to say that one must be careful about saying something like that. Innuendo can be fun, especially with someone like me who has a dirty mind from time to time :-D

Keep in mind, too, that this character has more than meets the eye at first. Note the Gender in the sheet.

Does fright mean having to run? I can't recall if there's a higher setting (panic?) that makes you bolt. I know shaken doesn't require it.

@ CG As the DM just said to make a Roll, I just presumed it was Dragon Fear Aura and wrote in that Kr'lunk was scared off (his very fear of Fear itself panicking him and sending him running)

I'm aware, and from the DM's words it sounds like running isn't mandatory. But I do believe there is a condition that requires fleeing, I was just trying to remember what it was.

That would be the Frightened state CG

I think we are actaully Shaken at our level, but I've chosen to take that one increment worse (so effectively Frightened) as fluff for the loveable half-elf ... memories of his father mixing in with his feared state ...

Levels of Fear:

Shaken
Frightened
Panicked

Oh, what a shame Kr'lunk ran off ... a new pussy cat to play with and squeeze and hug and ... put in a big sack ...