OOC: Lights, Camera, Action?

OOC: Lights, Camera, Action?

Are you busy these days, or are there anything special you are waiting for regarding the game? Looks to me like you have enough people applying already.

I posted a copy of my application on this forum, so I can get to it if the recruitment thread locks, but I thought it would be nice to continue our conversation. How long has this game been going on?

What's the average post going to be like? Could we get some of the previous email posts, so that we can read up, get a feel for our compatriots?

- Logain

I'm starting to wonder if they're on vacation or something. They're completely new on myth-weavers, so they may not be aware of the new posts ticking in. I'll try send a PM.

Apologies, I didn't even realize that my invites had been accepted, because the system doesn't send notification, nor that there were new threads. I'm really not used to forum based games, so I ask that you give me a little while to make the adjustment.

This particular game has been running since around November of last year. Not as long as some games I have been involved in, but we had gotten off to a good start, before "real life" took control for our other players and drew them away from PBeMs completely.

The posting history can be found at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/4eAdventure/ if you care to join up and read back over whatever you might wish.

For the purposes of getting ourselves going again, we'll use the same mechanism we used to get Unit into the game to draw Erron through. So Logain, feel free to create whatever fantastic story you wish that ended up with Erron stuck alone in a swamp, and encountering a magical "picture" of a room floating in the air. Investigating this strange magic, you arrived to find a frustrated dwarf cursing in an extended fashion. Your brief encounter with him ended with you being drawn through a portal of some sorts, and the game-post will give you details from there.

So with that said, here we go.

Tim.

Is that the same for me?

I just checked and I don't have permission to view the link given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by series0 View Post
Is that the same for me?

I just checked and I don't have permission to view the link given.
The link given should set you up to where you can request access. It is a closed group, otherwise.

And actually, given your skill set, I was hoping to bring you in differently from Erron, so as to not completely overdo the "random one-way portal" thing, which is already being abused pretty badly for expedience sake.

I'll PM you with details.

Tim.

All good.

Eh I just tried to look for the request option but there isnt one.

All I get is

Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY.
You are not allowed to access this group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by series0 View Post
All good.

Eh I just tried to look for the request option but there isnt one.

All I get is

Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY.
You are not allowed to access this group.
Try now. I fiddled with the settings.

Tim.

I can follow the lay of the land through text descriptions but I just wanted to make sure I was not missing a map somewhere. Is there one?

The cast of characters seems very interesting indeed. I am looking forward to joining in.