OOC: Lights, Camera, Action?

I tend to rely on verbal descriptions when outside of combat, though I can certainly make adjustments if people enjoy/prefer/need visual cues. It is definitely an eclectic group of eccentrics. should be fun.

googledocs - super easy - but I can follow the text fine if thats preferred.

<------ Visual Yearner ...

By the way, DM Goddess: You can use the quote button to let us know which post you're responding to. It looks a bit neater than the mail format (old: (...), new: (...)).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM Goddess View Post
maps <nodding>

<---------- Visual learner....

<ponders> husband should know this by now...
He should!? What a scoundrel to not kno.... Hang on... That's me you're referring too!!

Ok, ok, I'll get the map up. The most recent battle in the group has picture attachments of the current room for those that are interested in the mean time.

Tim.

Maps are good: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campai...ces/wikis/maps

I don't know what room we're in, but here they are, organized by encounter. Super helpful for lazy people like me.

- Logain

Just out of curiosity is the Scales campaign a pre-programmed set of scenarios people have access to the keys for? How much is the storyline and embedded material changed from what is published if so?

I have never played the campaign so I am wondering if I should go read the stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeba View Post
By the way, DM Goddess: You can use the quote button to let us know which post you're responding to. It looks a bit neater than the mail format (old: (...), new: (...)).
I guess I was doing it wrong... I'd tried a quote feature... wasn't working, but now it did