OOC: Lights, Camera, Action?

Shhhh! Nope! Not in it yet. Hopefully soon (and with trumpets of course).

Nerd rage! Just lost my pretty lengthy post. Will rewrite it later when I'm slightly less agitated. Sorry about that.

So, what is everyone's class/role? I thought I remembered them being mentioned somewhere, but I don't remember what they are off the top of my head- the warforged is a artificer, right? The elf is a seeker or something?

I know it seems a little rude for Erron to ask (in character), but it seemed like the thing to do.

- Logain

Bummer on the post loss! I know exactly how that feels!

@L0g41n: What, didn't the IC post answer your questions?

Srsly, though: Unit is a Warforged Artificer. Marisa is his familiar, at least by the rules. Ask her in-character if you want her opinion. So, leader. Not very leader-ish, though.

Xyrhanna is our defender. If you want to know more, you'll have to ask her yourself.

The elf is a striker, I think. Apart from that, I know practically nothing.

I need to write up my character sheet on myth-weavers. DM Goddess, DM Ashe: Click Sheets at the top to access your character sheets. You can create as many as you want, and associate one of them with the game (in Goddess' case). You can also take a look at how others have made their character sheets. If you don't want to use the on-site tools, you can also keep using your old tools. All the power to the GM.

There's a lot of tags available for your convenience when writing posts. I tried to find the page that explained all of them, but have failed so far. L0g41n: Do you have any clue where I can find it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeba View Post

The elf is a striker, I think. Apart from that, I know practically nothing.
Controller, actually. He's a Ranger(Hunter) subclass. One of the numerous classes they came out with that utilize basic attacks and stances more than encounter and daily powers. It's fairly neat. He just seems like a striker because of a d12 bow...

So I used the New character button twice now on the campaign character listing page you linked. It uploads the file and I see my character. Then, when I go back to that page my character is not added. Very counter-intuitive. I see no other add character to campaign button. What am I doing wrong?

Send the sheet with a private message or mail to DM Ashe, and he'll fix it up himself. I don't think others can post there without proper permissions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by series0 View Post
So I used the New character button twice now on the campaign character listing page you linked. It uploads the file and I see my character. Then, when I go back to that page my character is not added. Very counter-intuitive. I see no other add character to campaign button. What am I doing wrong?
I need to be the one to add characters to the listing, or else you need to be added as a player first, but for that I need to know your gmail address. Either way works fine for me. If you upload it yourself and give me your email address, it should be able to be added to the group and you will be able to (and responsible for) updating your character sheet. If you send it to me and I upload it, then updating becomes my job.

Hope that made sense.