Notices

Ready when you are Mr Music ...

Man, life is a bitch, hey? I'm sorry guys, but real life is being unkind. I don't want to go into details but I'm dealing with, among other things, depression, a friend's suicide and a "wedding called off, 11 year relationship ending" with my various friends. I'm kind of at the point wherein I don't know if getting out of bed is worth it as I'm afraid I'm just going to get more bad news. TMI? Probably.

That said, I don't have anything on my plate today (yet...) so I'll try to look over the new blood and see if I can't get back into being involved

Doh ... np Ty ... take your time mate ... sucky week ;(

So, there is a Rumrunner post above me but nothing in it. Does that mean it's private text? Is that was private text looks like to others?

What are you talking about that's like a page of unprivate text. It must be something wrong with your computer or something...

Actually Rum, it is a private text with no one in it, so only you and I can see it

@ Ty Yes mate, that's what private text looks like to mere mortals

Right, I've told the new guys, they're in and pointed them at a character submission page

I'm off to bed as it's 0020

See you in the morning,

NGP

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiegameplayer View Post
Actually Rum, it is a private text with no one in it, so only you and I can see it
NGP
I knew that.