One more through the picture...

The female looks markedly uncomfortable as she formulates a response, "I use the powers of the mind to bend reality."

"We have been working together for approximately twenty-three minutes and forty-nine seconds," Unit helpfully supplies.

"And how long were we stuck in that god-forsaken swamp, pray tell?" Marisa asks, acid practically dripping from her words.

"Six days, seventeen hours, nineteen minutes and fifty seconds," the answer comes immediately.

"Right. Almost seven days spent following that thing as he tried agitating every living being he could, not to mention running away from them afterwards. Good thing I can fly. I was certain you were a goner when you fell through that swamp, so imagine my disappointment when you walked out of it after half a day. And then he figured it'd b a good idea to take a sample of a living ooze, about four times his own size..." She seems to harbor no love for the warforged she's following, and a complete lack of motivation to hide it.

When the question of what skills they possess comes up, Unit suddenly returns to his former stiff, robotic self. "This one is originally a Waterproof Autonomous Re-programmable Functional Obliterable Reinforced Geodic En-armed Device, series 7e. Some of its original capabilities have been removed. New abilities have been added, among them improving regeneration of organic tissue on Carbon-based life-forms using alchemic and arcane-based algorithms."

"He forgot to mention 'annoy anything in a wide radius' and 'be as socially adept as an orc in a wooden suit'," Marisa dryly adds.

Unit appears not to take notice of that. "Do you require a more detailed list of capabilities?" he asks Erron.

Oloben simply lifts his bow slightly, most likely assuming that such a motion answered the majority of possible questions on the wizards part. In all honesty, it probably does. He glances at Unit during his diatribe, and smirks very slightly, "Apparently it used to carry a Balista." The quiet elf comments. He seems much amused by the idea.

As conversation dies down and a basic understanding is formed, Oloben once again turns to the door he had returned through, and opens it silently. Scuttling in stealthily, the Elven hunter peers around the corner. The sounds of voices drift back, followed swiftly by the scout.

"Three individuals, two Gnomes, one hooded, perhaps human." He reports in a whisper. "They appear to be having a discussion over a crate of goods. The room itself is a crypt, with bodies in alcoves along the walls. A hallway leads away to the east, and a door to the north."

"I believe if we are silent..." He glances at Unit. "We may be capable of catching them off-guard."

OOCAs a side note, Robert, I need your character sheet, please. After fiddling for only a little while with the system, I've decided I'll probably be using www.iPlay4e.com still for sheet management, but I'm willing to put in the grunt work on that for updating character sheets and the like. Current status of all parties SHOULD be able to be viewed here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM Ashe View Post
"Three individuals, two Gnomes, one hooded, perhaps human." He reports in a whisper. "They appear to be having a discussion over a crate of goods. The room itself is a crypt, with bodies in alcoves along the walls. A hallway leads away to the east, and a door to the north."

"I believe if we are silent..." He glances at Unit. "We may be capable of catching them off-guard."
]
"I'm not too great at being silent..." she glances down at her scale armor, "But I am fast at getting where I want to be.." Xyrhanna says somewhat proudly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeba View Post
"We have been working together for approximately twenty-three minutes and forty-nine seconds," Unit helpfully supplies.
"Wow... that long, eh?" the teifling quips, she glances to the creature resting upon her shoulder, "I can see how that would get tiresome after a while." a smile rests upon her face.

"Understood," Unit replies. For once, he's not actually booming it out. He stops moving and stands completely still. So still, in fact, that he could have been mistaken for an inanimate object. It is slightly creepy to look at him.

Marisa simply nods at Xyrhanna. She says nothing, recognizing that the elf knows best in this situation.

Erron slides his blade clear, the well cared for blade held low and careful. A magical whisp of hand carries Erron's spellbook at about shoulder height, where he can easily reference it- although how he does that with a spellbook strapped in iron is anyone's guess.

Allowing the group to move forward, Erron walks next to the warforged, enjoying the somewhat odd company of the pair. "I understand, I'm not one for diplomacy myself, I find it takes too long to get anything done."

Pausing as Oloben returns, Erron silently takes in the information, continuing as soon as the elf gestures them forward. In a hushed voice, Erron asks the pixie "So, how long have you been following this unit around?"