Notices


Misc Questions

 
Hi Arrankhar -- not sure what is going on in your game as I don't read your posts at all ..

Most of the "traffic" on group 1 is by the four players RP'ing between themselves ... I thought you had 4 peeps in your group as well ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiegameplayer View Post
Hi Arrankhar -- not sure what is going on in your game as I don't read your posts at all ..

Most of the "traffic" on group 1 is by the four players RP'ing between themselves ... I thought you had 4 peeps in your group as well ??
There were four chosen per group. However, only two of us have been posting. Now we're stuck. Feel free to, you know, read our thread. I've been following yours easily enough.

Ahh ... I'm not a spoiler kind of guy ... if / when we meet up as a single group, I'll read it as if you're telling me your story when our characters sit down while having a drink

For now, I don't want to know what is happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiegameplayer View Post
Ahh ... I'm not a spoiler kind of guy ... if / when we meet up as a single group, I'll read it as if you're telling me your story when our characters sit down while having a drink

For now, I don't want to know what is happening
I have a feeling that that Ogre is going to try the patience of my character, considering how the black dragon is currently being treated. Then again, we'll just see how things go.

He's not an ogre, he's a half-elf ...

Ok, so, I'm just going to reintroduce my character and go from there, as it never made much sense for him to just walk up and introduce himself to a naked and unconscious lizard man with four arms, two peckers.

Dredge, in the time Jacob has been in this world, would he recognize the masked wizard as either a 'native' or a newcomer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLee View Post
Ok, so, I'm just going to reintroduce my character and go from there, as it never made much sense for him to just walk up and introduce himself to a naked and unconscious lizard man with four arms, two peckers.

Dredge, in the time Jacob has been in this world, would he recognize the masked wizard as either a 'native' or a newcomer?
Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLee View Post
Ok, so, I'm just going to reintroduce my character and go from there, as it never made much sense for him to just walk up and introduce himself to a naked and unconscious lizard man with four arms, two peckers.

Dredge, in the time Jacob has been in this world, would he recognize the masked wizard as either a 'native' or a newcomer?
Well, I was wondering where you went off to. You never posted again after the creature was revived and then the Aasimar's player arrived. So that makes three of the four accounted for. Who or what was the fourth intended to be?

A person who backed out last minute

So, we're not together and Jacob is going to go back in time and reappear again, for the first time. Oh no, I confused myself.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us