General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

What Movie should get a Reboot?

Nope, not the girl from Warehouse 13... and it looks like a badly put together random action flick. They should go back and read the comic before they write a script and make a movie. Redoing Demolition Man would be exceedingly risky, the original actually being a great action movie that's funny as hell. How do you use the 3 shells?

The Last Airbender... we couldn't finish. My kids and I simply haven't been able to watch it. We get through the first 30 minutes... at best. Before we turn it off or change the channel and we even walked out of the theater when we went to see it. It's the first movie my kids have ever wanted to leave, in their lives, before it was over! In this case I had to agree, lol.

Last year when I read through Alan Dean Foster's novelization of The Last Starfighter, I was thinking well (potentially) it could be redone today. So I'd vote there, too.

I didn't even bother seeing The Last Airbender because of what I'd heard about it, but I had been looking forward to it so much. I hope somebody does it well, soon.

Ladyhawke could be a good candidate. Flight of the Navigator, perhaps. I expect to see someone try to redo Firefox (the Eastwood movie) some time soonish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfeld View Post
The Last Airbender
Dragon Ball: Evolution
You can't remake those. They don't exist.

I said they don't exist!

I want to see them do resident evil again. This time in the proper creepy/horror/mystery vibe instead of a retarded action movie.

The games are way to good to make such a terrible movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikul View Post
You can't remake those. They don't exist.

I said they don't exist!
I sense an eye twitch coming on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dutchman View Post
I want to see them do resident evil again. This time in the proper creepy/horror/mystery vibe instead of a retarded action movie.

The games are way to good to make such a terrible movie.
I rather liked the first RE movie. The laser grid scene totally freaked me out the first time I saw it.

The sequels aren't all that good. But They're sort of a guilty pleasure for me anyway lol.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Poor Alan Moore...

Remake: Star Trek - I really enjoyed the most recent Star Trek reboot and would like to see more.

Remake: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Sequels: We need more Haywire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Qsl_6muRY

Lots more.