Notices

General OOC

General OOC

Post OOC stuff here!

Congrats to all who "made it"! Looking forward to gaming. -Caleb
(Cade the Human Fighter, who will go all Cleric from level 2 on.)

Deleted the posts of those who didn't get in from the app thread to avoid clutter. Also, please link your sheet whenever possible. I will have my post and my character up before 9:00 EDT.

Howdy, first time playing a full druid here. Should be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer Gig View Post
So I notice a distinct lack of arcane in our ranks. Should make things interesting
Agree. For many reasons, this should be interesting.

Plan to have Cade have Healing:Restoration and Magic domains as a cleric from 2nd level on. Magic domain will give him 1/day Identify (which IDs one more item each level). He will take ranks in Spellcraft, but be very ineffective without using Identify. Any help (druid, not sure who else) with ranks from those who have Spellcraft as a Class Skill would be appreciated. (Appraise also helps.)

At least we have some (Druid) healing to start with and more on the way from 2nd level on. (And thus at least 2 who can readily then use wands of Cure Light Wounds.) I've seen groups with zero healing whatsoever. Makes recovering a little tough.

We would seem to have a decent mix of melee and ranged. As well as what seems to me a decent variety of skills.

Game on.

I don't know if it will work out very well, but I'm trying to have my character be more of a melee type with some back-up casting. I'll probably end up really pathetic and just start regretting my decision in feats/stats, but oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escarion View Post
I don't know if it will work out very well, but I'm trying to have my character be more of a melee type with some back-up casting. I'll probably end up really pathetic and just start regretting my decision in feats/stats, but oh well.
I'm a forgiving DM. If you need to swap out a couple of feats or whatnot, I'll probably let you do it. Remember, your animal companion is pretty good a melee too, which would let you get into the action without needing to sacrifice spellcasting if you want.
@Everyone: Don't know if you read this, but I was going to play as a character to get a feel for the game. I'll mostly act as a compass you can ignore or follow. I'm going to be an alchemist, so that takes a bit of the burden away from arcane spellcasting.

Oh, animal companion! I totally forgot to pick one and stat him out. Thanks for reminding me!

Alright I attached my char sheet to the aplication page, let me know if I missed anything please.