Notices

General OOC

Oh, and I hope people don't mind that I'll be godmodding the characters a bit just to get the adventure off to a good start.

Cool. An alchemist will be a very good fit. And a few timely GM hints / character acting as a part-time compass I have found to be very beneficial. Sometimes just to help speed things up a little. Or little reminders. And little nudges / helping move the story along - also very welcome.

Yea I love the concept of the Alchemist, just because mutagens are freaking awesome. You can basically play a melee monster and a spell caster so many possibilities.

Sorry for the delay. It's up now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelkon View Post
Also, please link your sheet whenever possible. I will have my post and my character up before 9:00 EDT.
Not sure how familiar everyone is with all the fiddly bits of Myth-Weavers, but you can set up your character sheet to be available in the drop down list of options when someone clicks on your name at in the header of one of your posts.

And for the record, I have no problem with a bit of godmodding or a well-executed DMPC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer Gig View Post
And for the record, I have no problem with a bit of godmodding or a well-executed DMPC.

Agreed!

Neat. How do you get your character sheet to be available in drop down list of options when someone clicks on your name?
I messed around in the Sheets section, but couldn't figure it out.

Decided on a horse... it seemed the most logical, though I'm not sure about role-playing wise.. Then again, there are horses everywhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Caleb View Post
Neat. How do you get your character sheet to be available in drop down list of options when someone clicks on your name?
I messed around in the Sheets section, but couldn't figure it out.
From your sheets page (just click on Sheets on the menu above), tick the checkbox next to the sheet in question, and then click go next to the Send to Folder button to the left. That'll open a dialog box with one of the options being Show in Dropdown.

It says that there are six of us. However isn't there seven? Myself, Cade, Izzy, Daniel, Akaran, the gnome, and the half ork. Or I am missing something?