Notices


Chapter 1: The Movement

 
Alcaris smirked under his mask again and responded to Izzy, "Well sure, you yell that and the rest of us will make a... Tactical flanking maneuver." He said in a joking tone. Times like these made him realize that he actually liked interacting with people, but he tried to hide that from himself.

"'Tactical flanking maneuver'?"

She smirks, but offers no further comment, instead turning her attention back to the other gathered contestants.

OOC - I was likely unclear. Cade was meaning IF a melee happened, or was caused to happen, that him and some on a front line while others fired from behind. On a side of the arena, not in the middle. Was a strategy. Not to start a melee.

Cade grins at the jokes going back and forth. He is a little uneasy, but also confident this group has a diverse set of talents for a diverse set of tests ahead.

Akarin silently tried to assess what his companions and the others in the arena were capable of, though his interactions with most people were limited to simple things such as trading wares or avoiding conversations altogether. He knew that he might be able to hold his own in a fight momentarily, and even better if
His animal companion
Gailen were allowed to aid him, but he had never been in any form of combat that involved this many people before. Since he didn't have much interaction with other people, he also wasn't very good at hiding his emotions, so it was probably plain to see that he was extremely nervous.

Once everyone has chosen a team, the man on the balcony speaks once more.
"Now that you have chosen teams, the tests shall begin," the brightly-clothed man informs you. He snaps his fingers, and all seven of you find the earth beneath your feet move. It picks you up and navigates you to the corner of the stadium to the far right of the speaker. Simmilar events happen to the other teams, each moving them into a different sixth of the arena. When you recover from the seemingly magical earthquake, you see that the balcony has disappeared. Suddenly, a metal wall rockets up from the ground, with only a single iron door big enough for a halfling on it. Logicly, it should lead to the next team's area. Instead, the door opens, and a few confused kobolds stumble out.
"Begin." says a loud booming voice.

"Ok... that? That right then? That was weird..."

Izzy pistol had remained outstretched throughout the ground's movement, but she holds off on the hair trigger for a moment. Only so many bullets. Gotta make sure they count.

She flashes another mischievous smirk to Alcaris. "Don't get killed!"

OOCHow many kobolds we talking? And what gear are they using/wearing?
Dice Roll: 1d20+5z
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 12)
Initiative (12)

Cade - (longspear in both hands)
[Soft, determined, after a grin and nod at Izzy] "It begins... "
Dice Roll: 1d20
d20 Results: 10
Initiative (10)

Daniel took out his short sword as he watched the kobolds stumble into the arena confused. "Looks like we're starting easy. But don't let you guard down." Having given his simple, if somewhat obvious piece of advice, Daniel readied himself.

Dice Roll: 1d20+3
d20 Results: 17 (Total = 20)
Initiative

Akarin feels the earth move beneath him, and looks down at it with confusion. As he is moved to a different area, he watches the world as it passes by with a blank expression on his face. He tightly gripped the quarterstaff in his hands as the metal wall bursts from the ground and watches as the kobolds appear. What was he to do now? Fight, he assumed...

Dice Roll: 1d20+3z
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 7)
Initiative (7)

Alcaris looks over the floating piece of terrain and grunts to himself in surprise. Seeing the kobolds step forth confused, Alcaris decides to take advantage of the situation and prepare himself to fight.

Dice Roll: 1d20+2
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 14)
Initiative




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status