Notices

Cafe Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzco View Post
This reminds me painfully of "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream".
Oddly enough I have never heard of that story. I am going to have to give it a read.

@ Kuzco Same here! but then again Paranoia always kinda does lol

Just a clarification on the Confession Booth. Players often confuse this with a Termination Booth. They are two separate things. Think of a Confession Booth as going to confession in the Catholic faith. One goes to see a priest to ask God for forgiveness for whatever sin. The priest normally gives some kind of penance, but God is said to have then forgiven someone of that sin.

The Confession Booth works the same way, sort of. You go to the booth to have a private word with FC. You can tell him of your 'sins' or someone else. If you confess something the Computer is more likely then not to forgive you because you came forward on your own. FC will give some kind of penance; ie fine, meds, but most likely will not order your termination.

If you convince FC of someone elses crimes, then they will be dealt with accordingly.

As all of you are fully aware already, CHI Sector Bears Alphaball team has its first game this
Sunday for you commies out there.
Oneday Watching is of course mandatory. I have recently discovered that some of you are from sectors where Alphaball is not popular! This is horrifying! One on you is from way south in ARG sector! This is no excuse for not watching this most holy sport. If you are from one of these sectors you are assigned to make Alphaball, and more importantly, the CHI Sector Bears team the most popular thing in that sector. You have until Oneday to accomplish this. That should be more then enough time.

And now.....let us pray.

A PRAYER FOR DA BEARS

Our Papa
Who art a bear,
Hallowed be thy fame,
Thy championship come,
Thy play be run,
At home as it is away,
Give us this day our Sunday win,
And forgive us our turnovers,
Though we pounce on those who turn against us,
And lead us not into fourth and long,