Notices

The Tavern

So... 2 leaders, 2 defenders, and a striker.

Yeah, definitely an in-your-face group. Also, go initiatives! Looking forward to it.

For what it's worth, I'm planning for Willem to multiclass into Fighter (loves me some of the shield feats), so there'll also be a pseudo-defender in the mix as well.

Lol. What are Char Gen rules? We didn't get that into that in the Apps sooooo....>.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Rudo View Post
Gwen's a Controller, so I'm not sure where she fits into your plan, Gamer Gig.
Ah missed her, but she'll be great at making sure the baddies get funnelled where we want them

ComicsFan, I have a question. There's a feat that's really perfect for Gwen, but it requires the character to worship Chauntea, an earth mother-type god from the Forgotten Realms. I believe that you said in the application thread that we're using core deities. Would you allow me to take this feat while worshiping Melora, who is the closest to an earth mother goddess in core?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Rudo View Post
ComicsFan, I have a question. There's a feat that's really perfect for Gwen, but it requires the character to worship Chauntea, an earth mother-type god from the Forgotten Realms. I believe that you said in the application thread that we're using core deities. Would you allow me to take this feat while worshiping Melora, who is the closest to an earth mother goddess in core?

You absolutely can take that feat; just apply your diety in place of Chauntea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuse View Post
Lol. What are Char Gen rules? We didn't get that into that in the Apps sooooo....>.>
22 point buy, basic equipment, standard magic items for 3rd level characters per DMG.

When do you want our characters done by? Possibly a moot question for me, since I'm hoping to get him stated up tonight or tomorrow, but perhaps for others if they haven't finished yet...