Alpha sheets can now be added to games via the edit option in the alpha sheet display. In addition, statblock embedding should also work for the [sb=show][/sb] tags. Any problems, please post in experimental features with links to the sheet and the game.
So. I'm a little bit OCD. Whenever I join a game, either in progress or just starting, it really helps me to chart out the PCs to get a sense of the party as a whole. So, I did that! Here's the result, if anyone else is curious.
Some things to note:
* In terms of ratios, the party has 2 Defenders, 1 Striker, 1 Controller and 1 Leader. We also have 2 Martial classes, 2 Primal classes (1 multiclassed Divine) and 1 Arcane class.
* We're pretty well-covered in terms of skills, especially exploration-based skills. Nobody is trained in Bluff, Diplomacy or History.
* Unsurprisingly, Gene will be our stealth-and-traps guy. Everyone will do a collective head-desk when they realize they've been asking the potential last member of the royal family to disable dangerous, deadly traps.
* Surprisingly, Gwen will be our best scout character, with the highest Perception and Insight. Although sending our mage-type character in first seems counter-intuitive, she has more HP than everyone but our Defenders, and has Hide Armor to protect her. Given Gwen is, by my count, the only character to have been to Wyvern Mountain before, there's good fluff sense for her to take point.
* Every character has at least one skill they are best at:
Gene: Acrobatics, Stealth, Streetwise, Thievery
Gwen: Heal, Insight, Nature, Perception, Religion
Baggrin: Dungeoneering, Endurance