General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.


Let's Play Guild Wars 2!!

   
Artificing very much uses the materials that drop off of enemies. I'm a level 237 Artificier. I would know.

I've only done jewel crafting so far. Not really sure why I didn't pick up a second at the same time but at this point it hardly matters, I have so many excess materials it's not even funny. I'm enjoying the crafting a lot though. It's nice actually using some of the items you make. I don't think I ever used a single item I made in WoW crafting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman830 View Post
Artificing very much uses the materials that drop off of enemies. I'm a level 237 Artificier. I would know.
You're right, it does. Dunno what I was thinking.

Mmmmm I feel sexy after replacing nearly my entire gear lineup with new level 60 stuff for under 5 silver.

Seriously, the prices on the TP are freaking ridiculous lol.

Alright. Guess who just deleted his Charr Mesmer (really, I don't like the mesmers much)

Mesmers require a deceptive mindset. They tank via distraction, really. Staff mesmers are downright scary: you don't know what they'll do, but you know it will be bad (or good, if you are their ally).

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman830 View Post
Mesmers require a deceptive mindset. They tank via distraction, really. Staff mesmers are downright scary: you don't know what they'll do, but you know it will be bad (or good, if you are their ally).
With all the random stuff, sometimes even a staff mesmer doesn't know what he'll do

Just hit 60 on my Warrior. I'm trying to farm 16 more PVP emblems tonight to get the 60 shoulders. 229 emblems is a ridiculous amount for one piece of gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerim View Post
Alright. Guess who just deleted his Charr Mesmer (really, I don't like the mesmers much)
You know, I didn't really like them either. Maybe they get better at higher levels, but I got tired of feeling like I was just auto-attacking to build up my illusions, so I could blow them up.

The greatsword was the only weapon that really made me feel like I was doing something different, and I still didn't enjoy it all that much.

My major problem is that all the illusions disappear when your target dies. It's especially frustrating during DEs, when a mob is alive long enough to get maybe 1 illusion running before the mob dies, and you have to tab to the next, with no illusions running. I feel like there should be a handful of seconds where your illusions persist without an active attack target before they disappear.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us